Chapter 1

Izuku's pov

"Good morning Uraraka!" I ran into class just before the bell rang. I sat down behind the empty seat as she was waiting by my desk.

"Good you're here Midoriya! Look." She showed me her phone that had the notification for the school's board. Her mother works as the school's administration president so she knows everything.

"See! New student is coming in tomorrow. But I couldn't get enough to find the name" She frowned as she fiddles with the bottom of her blouse.

"That's ok but finally this seat will be filled." I try to cheer her up.

"Yeah I guess you're right." She stuffed her phone into her jeans.

"Alright class sit down now." Aizawa came in and everyone else rushed to their seats.

"Ok so we will be going on a field trip soon." The class erupted into cheers.

"It's not what you think. We'll be visiting an orphanage. We will also be hosting a bake sale to support them on the same day. A little giving back to the community." The class became silent until then there were a bunch of whispers.

"Alright I'll send you guys home with permission slips and let's begin class."

----------

"Hey Todoroki. Soba again?" I asked as we stood in the lunch line. He just nodded as a response.

We both went over to sit with Tsu, Iida, Uraraka, and Momo. I sat in between Todoroki and Uraraka.

"No. Midoriya couldn't hurt a fly." Momo said.

"Wait what?" I questioned.

"We were talking about who would most likely blank. So when Uraraka asked who is most likely to get in a fight, Tsu joked about you!" The girls erupted into laughter. Iida just scolded them for playing a game in school and being too loud.

"Who's most likely to get drunk?" Uraraka asked.

"Kaminari or Mina. I'm actually not sure." Tsu answered.

"I'd say Ojiro." Momo smirked. Todoroki sat silently but he did seem to be fighting the urge to smile as the game continued. I didn't bother much.

They don't know this but I used to be a 'bad boy'. I was a part of a gang with my childhood friend. I only did it for him. I swore to never do anything bad but I couldn't help but want to do everything with him. I couldn't resist the urge to just follow him everywhere. I also found out I was a pyromaniac.

But he moved. I never found out why he did. I ended up getting drunk that night I found out. I never did again. I haven't seen him since. Now it's been 2 years.

My gang life was mostly following him, but I rode motorcycles with the upperclassmen, and did runs for them with Kacchan.

He called me a nerd when in reality he seemed to be one. The gang did let him play pranks on people with them so he was content with that. They let me do whatever I wanted with my impulses for fire too. They let us do whatever as long as we did runs and other small stuff.

Kacchan wasn't always mean. Sure he'd tease and prank me al the time but sometimes he could be kind and his anger issues never bothered me. He always made sure to stick up for me too.

I sure do miss him. I sigh at the thought of him. It's like I fell in love with him and I'm just waiting for the prince to come back or something.

"Midoriya!" I heard the whole table call me.

"Y-yes?"

"You spaced out there buddy." Momo smiled at me.

"Oh sorry." I replied sheepishly.