Chapter 5

Katsuki's pov

Deku left to go to the bathroom but that didn't calm my nerves down anymore. This trip was after the kids got back from school since they had weird schedules today. Nine said she couldn't make it so we left Aoi and Reina in charge like usual.

We went inside and I could feel my anxiety skyrocket.

"Kat~ you're home early, why is that?" Miko questioned as he ran up to hug me in front of my classmates.

"Kat! Want a daily report?" Reina ran up and jumped up and down excitedly.

I looked up to see the place in utter chaos. They had pillows and toys thrown everywhere on the floor and food out.

"Aoi." I said.

"Yes Kat?" She knew exactly where this was going.

"Aoi. Do you know HOW MAD DABI IS GOING TO BE!" I raised my voice, not being able to control my anger. The kids were kind of used to my yelling and didn't seem bothered too much.

"I'm sorry Kat." She frowned.

"I want this place cleaned up in 5 minutes. If not, you're all going to have to do double chores tomorrow." I sighed.

"Right away sir." She saluted.

"How are Zo and Runa?" I ask another 10 year old about the 2 year olds.

"They're asleep." Kusa answered looking disappointed at himself and the others.

"Good. I'd like to keep it that way. Get to work too." I sighed and then remembered we had visitors. They were all dumbfounded before breaking out into screams.

"That's not nice to yell at kids. So disrespectful."

"Not cool bro."

"That's not very manly."

"We thought you were bad but not this bad."

"How could you do that?"

"They're not your kids!"

"You're disgusting."

"Piece of trash." Flashbacks started to come back. Flashbacks of beatings and awful, hateful words.

"Stop yelling at Kat!" Aoi hugged me but they didn't stop. They kept getting louder. I was afraid someone would probably punch me and beat me till I was unconscious.

All these disgusting words spun in my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" They stopped when Deku came to save me.

"Explain. Now." I nodded my head slowly.

"Let me get the kids into their rooms." I said before turning around.

"Nii-san, who are those mean people?" Aoi asked.

"I-i'm sorry." That's usually what I end up saying after a beating or rant from someone.

"No need to be sorry Kat!" Reina came up to hug me as tears spilled out.

"I uhm... let's get Mura, Audrien, and Soki to their room." The 3 four year olds shared one and I told the ten year olds to take people to their rooms and finish cleaning as Reina and some others helped too.

Aoi grabbed my hand and hugged me. She refused to leave my side.

"Look Aoi. I need you to go back to your room so I can talk to them." I haven't looked at my classmates since Deku came back.

"NO! I won't leave Nii-san!"

"Aoi. I'll invite Shigaraki to come over if you do." I tried to bargain with her.