Chapter 4

Katsuki's pov

"I'm back." I opened the door and a bunch of the kids came running towards me to greet me.

They've basically become my family now.

"Who's done their homework?" I asked and a couple hands went up. Aoi, Shian, Reina, and Mizo.

"Ok then you four can help with dinner. How's katsudon sound?" I heard a bunch of cheers before Nine came in.

"Hey Nine."

"Katsuki. I have the little ones napping now." I thank her and ask if she'd like to stay for dinner which she does sometimes.

"No, thank you. Toga needs help tonight so I'm heading over. Once the little ones are asleep you should come for a drink ok?" She smiled and left.

"Alright let's begin." We began making food and they did the minimal work of course but we talked about school and a bunch of funny things.

"Ok ok. Mizo go get plates ready ok?" I ask one of the ten year olds. He nods his head and gets them ready.

"Reina go ahead and call the others." She would be 13 next month so her helping me out in any way is basically training. Soon she will visit the gang's headquarters/base and Toga's club. Then she'll get a job in the gang and have to babysit the kids too.

"Ok Kat." I told them it was ok to just call me that. The other adults do call me Katsuki but I felt better letting them shorten it.

It's not like I'm really a Bakugou now.

I don't have parents or anything of the sort. So being here makes me an orphan. An orphan doesn't have a family name. Everyone here knows that. We don't need formalities. Plus we live under the same roof so it just makes sense.

"Kat~ Please~!"

"Aoi I said after. You can have chocolate, after dinner." I told her for the fourth time as we finished all the food.

"Come on Aoi, let's go sit down. Listen to Kat."

"Thank you Shian. Listen to your twin brother now." I smiled at the two.

I ended up watching a movie with all of them instead of going out. I told Nine I would Sunday. Then once Dabi came back we put them all to bed.

"You know Kat. You could be my Nii-san." I was shocked to hear that from Aoi as I sat at the edge of her bed while putting her to sleep.

"That means a lot." I told her the truth.

"I love you Nii-san." She slowly closed her eyes while mine began to tear up.

"I-um I love you too Aoi." I got up and left her room to go into mine.

----------

"Ok everyone will behave right?" Dabi questioned the little ones before we left.

"Yes sir!" Aoi made a salute.

"Ok. Aoi and Reina are in charge. Bedtime in ten minutes." He ruffled both they're heads as we left for Toga's club.

"You have school so you'll only be here for like an hour." I nodded as we got into the car.

"Katsuki-kun~" Toga ran up to me. The 22 year old blonde girl hugged me.

I tapped her shoulder for a couple seconds.

"T-tap out, c-c-can't br-breathe!" She finally let go.

"Come on have a drink!" She waved around a bottle of vodka. She sat down only to fall.

"You're so drunk, you're falling on your ass!" I couldn't contain the laughter coming from my mouth as others began to laugh too.