Part 44

I wake up the next morning with an arm wrapped around me and honestly I didn't think he was going to be there, but I didn't care I was mad at him so I planned on ignoring him just like he did to me I got up and dressed.

I planned on going back to the cafe just to see my old boss. I missed her and I wanted away from everyone so I left without telling anyone.

*Thirty minutes later*

Once I arrive I was greeted by Lisa.

Lisa- hey y/n been a while, you finally coming back?

You- no Lisa I'm not. I just came for some coffee and a visit to Sana. Is she here?

Lisa- if course I'll get your coffee and tell her your here.

You- thanks.

She walks away and I sit down. My phone soon starts buzzing I look at the ID it was Tae I didn't answer and waited for Sana.

Sana- hey y/n it's been awhile! How ya been!?

You- I'm good I've been good. How about you? How's the business been??

Sana- well we list some customers after you left but we've been the same. I've been good thank you for asking.

We talked about a lot of things as we were catching up my phone was ringing non-stop.

Sana- shouldn't you get that?? It must be important they won't leave you alone.

You- no it's just my boyfriend I left without telling him.

Sana- oh. You should tell him.

You- we had a little fight so we're not talking or at least I'm not talking to him.

Sana- oh...I'm sorry.

You- no need. Here.

Sana- what?

You- the cash for the coffee I should be getting home it's getting late and I don't like being out when its late. Again I'm so so sorry I'm not coming back.

Sana- it's fine I understand why. You keep safe.

You- I will. Bye.

I left and headed home with over one hundred missed calls from Tae and over fifty calls from the others. Once I reached home I walk in to a pacing Tae and worried boys. Once they see me relief washes over their faces.