Part 19

After school Jin told Yoongi about what happened at school and he just laughed.

Yoongi- I told Hobi before not to mess with her and see what happened to him. Ha now Irene gets the pain.! Those bitches deserve it!

Jin- yeah when her training is over she's going to be unstoppable.

I smile.

You- when will we be home I'm hungry.

Jin- five minutes. I'll cook dinner theirs some salad in the fridge you can snack on while you wait.

You- salad! You think salads going to fill me up.

Jin- I don't want you full it's so you don't starve while I kook dinner.

You- what's for dinner?

Jin- pasta and garlic bread sticks. With some veggies on the side.

Yoongi- ohhh sounds gooood.

We all laugh at Yoongi's ridiculousness.

You- I have to change when we get their.

Jin & Yoongi- okay.

We arrive to the house and I run up to my room to change. These shoes are so tight. I guess I grew out of them.

After changing I head downstairs but I over heard a conversation going on so I eavesdropped on what was being said

After changing I head downstairs but I over heard a conversation going on so I eavesdropped on what was being said. When I look to see who it was I saw Tae and Jungkook.

Jungkook- look Tae we haven't found either of them. I mean maybe they just wanted some breakfast so they when't to y/n work by coincidence.

Tae- oh so them saying they'll make her father give them their money is just a coincidence too then huh.

Jungkook- Taehyung were looking for them everywhere you need to pay a little more attention on the others rather than just Xiumin and Chanyeol. Because once he finds out that you and y/n are together you know he'll use her to hurt you.

Tae- yes I know Jungkook!!

I jumped at his outburst looked like little Kookie was too. And on top of that I think the others heard.

Jimin- what the hell is going on!!

Tae- nothing jimin this is between us!

Jungkook- no it's not Taehyung!

Jimin- Kook what's going on!?

Before he could speak the others came in.

Hobi- where's y/n we don't want her to hear.