#Day 1

Stacy's P.O.V

'Nobody wanna fish'

The second activity on the list is fishing. Can you imagine?

Last night was so admirable and we've been talking ever since. The thing is, I don't know if it's the right thing. I don't if I am on the right path. We came to compete not to Love, and even if we do, they are circumstances, obstacles and a huge difference.

  Looking at him is enough to make me smile and just... Be happy. He may not know but, I hope he does.

  He is particularly not just a friend or a guy but... He is a star. A smart one and  the way he speaks is confidential and loving. I wonder why Sam will do that, but, I think it's part of he destiny of Alex. Someone can easily recognize a shining light when they see one. But his, his is immediately.

'Stacy!'
'Yeah!'

My beautiful thoughts are being interrupted by a star.

'I got the boat, at least we should not be far from catching fishes' he said with his catchy smile.

'True'

He led me to the shore where the others were and are talking about whatever their talking about. Mr sunny is in a farmer's clothes with a hat, he got shades and a leather bag beside him.

  'Okay. We are all here to witness the day we go fishing'

Everyone bursts into laughter and he smiles.

'You guys got numbers for your  boats, I'm gonna call it all loud'

  He shuffled a scroll out as the wind blew his blonde hair.

  'First, boat 10 for the leader of the Winds and Cull'

'Is that a word?' I whispered to Alex.

'They come up with stupid names'

I giggled silently and he smiled.

'19 for the Harishes and the Null Bulls'
Harishes. That flirty guy.

'27 for the New boys and Merits'

All eyes turned to us and I squeaked. Guys smirks are so cute cause I get a lot.

  Mr sunny said the rest and soon we were on our way to the shore, ready to fish.

  'Nice boat'

Alex smiled at me and assisted me to hop on it.

Alex P.O.V

  As the sea carried us away, she smiled like as if she was with her dad and that made me glad.

I love her. I realize that now. And I don't care if she doesn't respond to the feelings In me, all I know is that I feel it.

'Alex...'

I turned to look at a angel I believe Is sent to me by God.

'Yeah'

She looked down at her palm and then at me.

'Is there anyone special in your life that brings Joy whenever you see 'em?'

   Should I tell her yes, I do? Should I tell her she is the one? So many questions that she leads me to and she doesn't even know.

'When is he deadline for your reply?'

She chuckled and raised a brow.

'Deadline?'
'There's a deadline for everything, right?'