Chapter VI | Turn Around

あなたは過去がただの夢だったと信じさせます。

The next day, Mizumi woke up still feeling light-headed, unaware of what happened yesterday. She had woken up on Sakuta's bed. "Ah... where.. am I?"

She looked to her right, and saw a letter on Sakuta's nightstand. She barely read it, as her bad eyesight won't allow it.

Mizumi-san,

I left the apartment to go to school then work. I'll be back at the end of the day. Treat yourself with the food I made for you on the table. Do not go outside. I promise you that I'll be back to treat your wounds.

I'll also ask Mai-san for help. Our friends will help you overcome your pain, because we have dealt with this before you came. There has to be a reason.

It is not your fault that bad luck's intervening with your life. Please keep that in mind.

Best regards,
Sakuta.

"Oh... I did pass out yesterday.. right? Thank you for taking me in." Mizumi said to herself. She then sat to the dining table and ate whatever Sakuta prepared for her.

After a little while, somebody knocked on the door. She looked through the peephole, and saw a blonde with a ponytail. Mizumi seems to remember her, until she realized she was from an idol group named Sweet Bullet.

"Umm? Is someone in here? My sis sent me... Sakuta, I swear if this is nonsense, I'll drop-kick your sorry ass!!" The blonde said.

Mizumi slowly opened the door, which embarrassed the Sweet Bullet member. "Umm... Sakuta-kun.. he just went to school."

"Eh?? Gomenasai! I thought... Sakuta was just messing with me!" The blonde blushed in embarrassment.

Mizumi waved her hands to refuse her apology, because both of them had a slight misunderstanding. "No, no, no, it's okay! It's fine! I understand both you and Sakuta-kun has a beefy relationship!"

Afterwards, Mizumi let her in. "I am very sorry for what happened by the way. I am Nodoka.... Nodoka Toyohama." The blonde idol said.

Mizumi knew there was something familiar with her, but now that she knows her name, it was clear as a daytime sky. "Wait... you're from that idol group! Sweet Bullet– hang on... don't you have a show?"

"No, it's one of those day-off times, both from school and performance." Nodoka said.

She was actually told by Mai to go to Sakuta's apartment to check on her friend, who is Mizumi. Even though they were both acquaintances, it soon grew stronger because of their taste in music.