The Escape Plan

"West, where's Lucy?" I asked him knowing from the strangled look on his face his response was not going to be good. "I don't know she never came home from her date last night and the last time I saw her was at 8:30 last night sir." "Shit! Go see what you can find on Caleb Wright with a W now!" He ran over to a computer and my heart sank. He turned and said "Officer Bradford, Caleb Wright doesn't appear to exist." Angela walked over and I let it out "Oh God. I did this. I pushed her to go on a date with him and now she could be dead because of me." "She needs you at your best Tim. Beating yourself up over this isn't going to get her home. We are going to get her back alive, because she's a fighter. You know who she gets that from Tim?" "No, and how do you know who it is?" "She gets it from you Tim. You know how I know that?" "No." "She isn't afraid to stand up to your stubborn ass and none of your other Boots ever had the balls to do that." "I can't lose her Ange. I can't lose my Boot." "You're not going to lose her Tim. All you can do now, is work your ass off ,doing everything you can to find her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to the buzz of a tattoo gun was terrifying. He was tattooing her date of death into her skin. He egged her on almost taunting her to look at the fresh ink on her hip. So she did, just so she didn't have to look at his face. She missed Tim so much that her heart physically ached. She could hear him saying "Cop eyes Boot." She knew the only way she was going to make it out of this ordeal alive was using everything he had taught her in order to survive. She looked around and saw a car sitting in the driveway. That was it, that was her only way home. She new exactly what she had to do. Now all she had to do was think about not riding with Tim everyday after she graduated and became a P2. She shed a few tears that would have been real in any other situation but right then they were faker than him and they rolled over the side of her face and dripped on to the table. "Aw does wittle Boot miss her TO?" When he called her Boot a nickname only Tim was allowed to call her she saw red. "Nobody calls me Boot but my TO you son of a bitch!" She felt the fuzziness inside her brain clear and she rolled off the table, landing on her feet. Her captor was taken by surprise and when he got up to try to sedate her, she kneed him in the groin as hard as she possibly could and grabbed the set of car keys sitting on top of the credenza next to her. She grabbed the gun he had foolishly left on the table and ran outside and got into his car. Putting the keys in the ignition she turned them and the engine roared to life. She did a U Turn and sped out of that god forsaken driveway and down a long lonely desert road. She happened to catch the sunlight glinting off of something in the cup holder and that was when she realized the dumbass left his phone in his car along with another gun that looked to be a back up piece like the one Tim wore in an ankle holster under his pant leg. She grabbed the phone and dialed the only number she actually knew by heart. He answered and he was furious. "I swear to God you Son of a Bitch! I will kill you if you so much as touch a hair on my Boot's head. I'm tracking your phone's location Caleb. I will find her and then I will hunt your ass down, find you, and it will feel so fucking good to cuff you and send you to a Super maximum security prison in Jersey for the rest of your life. You should call her Boot and see what she does to you, because I'm the only person on the planet that is allowed to call her Boot. We also have a pit bull that I haven't trained completely that I'm more than happy to sic on you too."
"Tim, it's me. He's not here. I escaped." "Lucy! Oh my God! Where are you? Why are you calling me on his cell phone?" "He called me Boot Tim. It made me so fucking mad! I literally saw red and all the fuzziness I had felt in my head before was gone and I literally rolled off the table and landed on my feet and- and kneed him as hard as I could in the crotch. I grabbed the gun he left on the table, probably because he didn't expect me to be so furious when he called me Boot. I knew the only way I could escape was by car and he is literally the stupidest serial killer ever! He left his car keys on the top of the credenza so I grabbed them and punched him in the nose and I made sure I broke it real good for you and got my ass the hell out of Dodge! He left his phone in the cup holder in the car Tim and another gun too." "I'm so proud of you Boot. That's the only time I'm going to say that so enjoy it while it lasts and not a word to Angela or West. Do you know where he was keeping you?" I grinned like the Cheshire Cat and replied, "Damn Straight! Rosalind's Uncle's house. It's in the middle of nowhere but I'm getting closer and closer to being back in civilization. Use his phone to track my location so you know what area the house is in." "I'm so sorry Lucy. I'm so sorry." I froze when he called me by my first name because he had never done that before. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be bad ass TO Tim Bradford?" He laughed and I grinned again. "Damn straight Boot! Now you get your ass back here right now!" "You are a pain in my ass." She could hear him laughing uncontrollably. "Damn straight! I missed you Boot. Not a word to anyone about me saying that or I won't say it anymore. Oh and nobody but me is allowed to call you Boot" "I know Tim. Why do you think I was so furious at that asshole for calling me Boot?"

A/N: So I know this seems like it's progressing extremely fast but trust me it's really not. I have a lot more planned for these two and as much as I want to say that was the end of Caleb, he'll be back and looking for revenge. I have been working on this story since season one and now that I finally got something I'm happy with, I can't wait to make Chenford happen. Not now, but I won't make y'all wait too long. I love stories that are emotional instead of the sappy stuff. Especially when a story moves so fast they end up getting together in either the 1st or 2nd chapter. I can't believe I finally did it!
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!
-Ry Xx