Chapter 8.5: The Second Prep

"Okay, so it looks like what we should do next is split up and get the autopsy reports," Flynn said, "Reggie, Alex, and I will find Reggie's parents and get the autopsy report, and Willie and Luke, you guys can go get Luke's report from the hospital."

Luke looked over at Reggie. Reggie's face was frozen in a daze. He just stared into space, looking like he wasn't processing anything anyone was saying. In seeing Reggie's face, he realized that he needed to be there for him. Something inside of him knew he was the one that could help him through this.

"I'll come with you guys," Luke wrote on his whiteboard, "Alex literally knows all my information better than me I made him memorize it just in case there was ever a problem."

"Yeah, and that worked really well when we were all dying together," Alex said aloud. "Next time, carry a card with you or something."

"Okay, so Alex and Willie are gonna go to the hospital now?" Flynn was slightly worried because things didn't seem 100% with them just yet, but maybe this would be the push they needed. "Well, okay, you guys can head over there now if you want."

"Okay, we'll see you guys later," Willie wrote on the whiteboard. The two whiteboards vanished from sight.