Chapter 1 - Beatrix

A/N: Hi guys!!! Welcome to another story! This is going to be one of the most odd stories that I have made so far (other than Young Jeezy LOL).  This is how i imagine how KOTLC book 9 will be. XD! The picture above is Beatrix! BTW this chapter will be in Bea's POV. Bea is Beatrix's nickname. SO YA!

"Oh, my," Beatrix whispered, covering her mouth so she wouldn't look like a fish gasping for air. But she still did to be honest. The pot in the glass display in front of her was gorgeous. Its gold lining stretched around it inner circle and words were carved into it.  Hieroglyphics. 

The Egyptians knew lots about pottery, so this new discovery was very exciting!

She stepped closer, her breath fogging the glass, as she traced a finger across it. Beatrix wished that she could hold it. Feel it, study the carvings. She could only wonder how the gold seemed to entrance her.

But she couldn't. Couldn't steal it. Couldn't do anything with it. 

"I thought that you're not supposed to touch the glass." a deep voice remarked behind her.

She spun around to see a boy slightly taller than her with blond hair carefully styled like a mop on the back of a broom.

A/N: KEEFE IN DA HOUSE.

His ice blue eyes bore into her light blue celeste colored eyes. 

 "I know, " she muttered back, blushing a little," but the security officer lets me."

A/N: She blushes too much too. Bea is LITERALLY a Sophie-in-the-making LOL!

"And who are you?" the boy asked, flashing her a smirk.

She replied, smirking back at him, "Beatrix, youngest historian in training in history."

"I'm Lord Hunkyhair, LORD OF THE HAIRS!"  he shouted and several heads turned toward them.

Grabbing his hand, she pushed him to a corner of the museum, next to the bathroom, and growled, "SHHHHH, you're going to get me kicked out of the museum."

Lord Hunky hair raised his hands, before tossing his hair as if he was on a hair commercial.

"By the way," Beatrix noted ,"your hair looks like a mop."

She stalked away, leaving him gaping at her.

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! BTW If you haven't read Unlocked yet, then read it! I wanted to do some weird dangerous flirting but I also didn't really want to do it cuz I hate romance so like ya..... ANYWAYS, BYEEEEEEEE!