VI

"Vivian, put the ornament over there." I was decorating the house for the ball and my sister kept pestering me to let her help.

"Using magic would be so much easier." She complained.

"You are still underaged and I like doing things the muggle way, considering the fact that I lived with them for almost my whole life." I told her.

"Just saying." She replied.

"The tree looks awesome! Now, we just need to choose our dress and make up." Daphne ran down the stairs and grabbed me and Vivian.

"Too puffy, too much lace, too plain

"Too puffy, too much lace, too plain." Astoria was messing up my wardrobe looking for a dress for tonight's ball.

"Found one!" Pansy squealed. She ran over to me and put the dress into my arms then shoved me into the dressing room. The dress was an ombre royal blue gradient blue shade sequin

"Twirl," Astoria commanded. I spun around, following her instructions.

"You look great! Draco is going to flip out." Luna joked.

"Could say the same for you guys." I pointed at the dresses that they were wearing. Pansy's dress was burgundy. A sleeveless dress with silts on one side. Luna wore a blue long sleeves off the shoulder tulle with beading floor length dress. Astoria put on a navy short sleeve floor length tulle with tier embroidery. Daphne had on a purple floor length tulle dresses with ruffle beading sequins.

"You girls look beautiful." My mother peeked her head into the room. "You should come down now, the guests are arriving."

We walked down the stairs and saw the men on the bottom

We walked down the stairs and saw the men on the bottom. They all were gaping at us, but quickly collected themselves and extended an arm for us.

"You look gorgeous." Draco whispered. We all walked to the ballroom and I got up onto the stage along with my parents and siblings.

"Eh-hem!" Vivian wanted to do the big announcement and we all agreed to let her. "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for attending our Winter ball. This ball is something that our family hosts every few years, now we have a very special member of our family attending this year's. We welcome home my sister, Hermione Juliane Zabini!"

"Thank you Vivian. I am delighted to be back with my family and friends. Many of you may wonder where I was all these years." Vivian had handed the mic over to me. "I have been living among muggles for many years, but I received my letter to Hogwarts at age 11. People knew me as a mudblood, a muggleborn. But I was known as the Brightest witch of her age, Hermione Granger." Gasps went throughout the room as I revealed who I was in the past.

"Well that concludes our announcement. Have fun everyone!" My father took the mic and dismissed all the questions directed at us.

Harry POV"HARRY!" I woke up to the sound of my wife yelling at me to wake up and had a paper in her hands

Harry POV
"HARRY!" I woke up to the sound of my wife yelling at me to wake up and had a paper in her hands.

"Bloody hell woman, I'm awake." I muttered, rolling out of bed.

"The lost Zabini has returned." Ginny shoved the paper in my hands and I looked over the contents.

Lost Zabini Returned
We received gossip about a ball that was hosted by the Zabini and they had revealed that the lost daughter has returned. No one has seen her face or heard her speak other than the close friends of her family. Who is she? What is her name? And more importantly, where has she been all these years?

"She is really powerful according to some information." Ginny told me. "Too bad we don't know where any of the purebloods live, I want to interview her.

"The ministry can't get that information unless they allow it. Purebloods have basically sealed themselves away from the wizarding world." I said. We discussed the topic of the lost Zabini for a while before Ginny said that we needed to get to the Burrow.

"Ron is bring a girl for today's dinner. I can't contact Hermione ask her about what happened." Ginny mumbled.

"Let's go, maybe we can get some clues from Ron. See if he slips up about anything." I assured her as we apparated to the Burrow.