CHAPTER 1: Who Is She?

“Where are you going?'

“I want to go buy some new clothes and maybe some hats.” I told the person who had asked me where I was going. “Did you tell the other guys that you were going shopping?” they asked me. “Hell no! I don't want to be stuck in the mall all week!” I exclaimed knowing very well that I didn't want to spend too much time out shopping. “Good point. Okay then just call if you don't think you'll be able to meet up with the rest of us to eat lunch.” He told me, but I was distracted because I felt like I was missing something. “Chanyeol your keys are on the counter.” he pointed at the keys that were laying there on plain sight. I went over and grabbed my car keys from the counter and placed them inside my pocket. “Thanks. I'll call one of you guys if I can't make it on time. And thanks again for coming over to clean my apartment! Bye KyungSoo!” I called out as I walked out the door while I heard KyungSoo say “yeah yeah yeah.”  and so I headed towards the elevator to the lobby.

I was now driving toward the mall to go do some shopping. It had been a while since I had gone shopping to buy some new clothes so I was in a pretty good mood. After a few more minutes of driving I made it to the mall and I parked my car. The mall wasn't crowded, but it also wasn't empty so it seemed like the perfect time to be here. “Hmm what store should I go into first?” I said to myself while wandering around the mall. Suddenly my gaze stopped at a particular store. To be more specific, it was a store I've wanted to go in for quite a while now, but for some reason never did. This store was one of the most popular stores in all of Seoul right now and it sold things from clothes, hats, accessories to shoes.

So without another thought, I walked into the store. The store wasn't too big, but it wasn't too small either. I began roaming around the store just looking to see what I would buy.

MinJung's POV

“MinJung can you please go fix some of the stuff we have on display?” My boss told me from the door frame. I turned around and looked at her. “Just make sure they're not messy. Thanks!” She smiled and disappeared into the room in the back. Once she was out of hearing range I let out a sigh. “Don't worry I bet it will be different today!” My co-worker who also happened to be a friend assured me as she placed her hand on my shoulder while giving me a gentle smile. “Thanks Jennie.” I smiled back at her. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but every time my manager told me to go fix the things that were out on display I would always bump into snobby people.

Maybe today was finally the day that I didn't have that bad luck of having to bump into snobby people because I was done fixing the clothes and accessories and still no sign of them. To be honest, I think if I had to choose one thing that I didn't like about my job was that if we had a rude customer we still had to treat them kindly and sometimes they would still act like jerks. It had happened to Jennie, she got stuck with a rude ass customer and since it was her job she had to treat them kindly, but the jerk was just being flat out rude to her to the point we had to kick him out. The good thing though was that we usually don't get that kind of people in the store, but when there happens to be one, I have the bad luck to almost always bump into them when arranging clothes.

Anyway, the hats that we had out on display weren't so out of order just some of them so I went over to go fix them. Today was actually a calm day at the store so I felt really relaxed and let myself get lost in the music that we had playing in the background. “Done.” I said after fixing the last hat and stepping back, looking at my finished work. I turned around to leave when...

“Ow!” I bumped against a hard firm surface. More specifically a person's chest. Immediately I bowed and apologized to them. “Sorry. I didn't mean to.”  they didn't say anything and just stood there. I stood up back straight and instead of seeing the person's face I just saw their chest. From the looks of it, it was a male. I looked up to see who I had bumped into. He was tall and I must admit he was very attractive. All in all he was just... perfect? I couldn't help, but to stare at his handsome face. He was staring back at me woth a blank look on his face, not saying a single word. 'Oh please don't be a jerk.' I thought after seeing him just looking at me. “It's okay.” the guy standing in front of me finally spoke. 'He's good looking and on top of that he has a deep voice?' the inside of me freaked out.