CHAPTER 7: Next Time

Next Day...

I could hear my alarm going off but there seemed to be no sign of much sunlight. "Mmm" I groaned my eyes still shut my hand looking for the ringing phone that laid on my night stand. After a few seconds of looking for it I found it and moved it over to me. Slightly opening one eye I turned off the alarm and looked at the time. 11 am. I placed my phone back on my nightstand before rubbing my eyes and sitting up. My alarm must've been going off for a couple of hours since it was my alarm to wake up to go to work. Since I had called my boss and asked for a week I didn't have to wake up early. Yawning I slipped out of bed and towards the bathroom to take a shower. 

Moments Later...

Dressed in a semi large sweat shirt and some black leggings I headed over to the kitchen to cook myself something to eat. It had begun to get slightly cloudy outside making me wonder if it was going to rain again. When I opened the fridge there were only a few ingredients inside. "Guess I have to go buy some food." I sighed. With the little ingredients I had I managed to make myself a descent breakfast. After an hour or so I had finished cooking, eating and washing my dirty dishes. I went over to my room and grabbed a pair of running shoes and my phone. I put on my shoes and grabbed my car keys and some cash from my counter before heading out.

As I drove to the grocery store I could see more and more clouds than before causing there to be no sunlight at all. I parked my car once I was at the store and headed in grabbing a grocery basket on my way. "Hmm what should I buy?" I asked myself walking through the aisles. Making my way to the meat section I decided to buy some meats first and then went to grab some veggies. "Oh I need to buy some rice!" I remembered and went over to grab some rice. The small basket I was carrying was starting to get heavy but the good thing was that I got everything I needed. "Yeah I think that's all I need for the week." I said looking down at the things I was carrying while walking to the cash register. Just a few feet away from the cash register I stopped walking and took a few steps back. "Candy~" a huge grin spread across my face seeing the candy aisle. Almost as if hypnotized by the candies I walked over and placed my grocery basket down before I began to put some different bags of candy in the basket.

After picking some different types of candy and placing them in, I leaned down to grab the handles and pick up the heavy basket. "Do you need help?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw a guy in front of me holding a bag of candy and some ramen in his hands. "It's okay I got it." I kindly refused his offer. Still he didn't listen and leaned down picking the basket before I did. "Were you gonna go pay?" He asked with a smile on his face while holding my grocery basket. "Nae but you don't have to-" before I even got to finish my sentence he was already heading over to the cash register. I followed him until he placed the basket on the counter and turned back to look over at me. I looked at him as the lady behind the cash register began scanning my items. After a few seconds she told me the total of everything and paid for it. There ended up being four bags of groceries in total. I grabbed two of the bags and when I was going to grab the other two someone else had already grabbed them. "I'll help you with this." It was the guy that carried my basket over. "Ani you've already done enough besides you have to carry your own things." I said to him. He chuckled at my response. "I only bought some candy and ramen." He showed me his grocery bag that contained the ramen and the bag of candy. 

I smiled and nodded before heading out the store. "This is my car." I told him after we had walked to my car which was almost right in front of the store doors. I opened the trunk and placed the two grocery bags I was holding inside. He did the same but kept his own bag. I closed the trunk afterwards and turned over to look at him. "Kamsamnida... um..." I said. "Minseok. My name's Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin." He smiled and slightly bowed. "Song MinJung." I smiled and bowed as well introducing myself. "Well thank you very much I really appreciate it." I thanked him. "It was no problem." He shyly answered looking away. There was a sudden thunder sound which caught our attention making us both look up at the cloudy sky. "You should probably get in your car it seems like it's going to start raining soon." Xiumin told me. I nodded.