Chapter 1: An Unexpected First Impression

"And that's basically all I know so far, although my powers keep evolving and changing, that's how it works. "

"Oh. My. Gosh. Midoriya, you have an amazing semblance!!! And your gear is soooooo good!"

"Thanks Ruby, although we still call them quirks. And when it comes to gears, that scythe is awesome, especially since you made it yourself! And I've thought of different ways that your quirk could be use in battle, since it's mainly speed and..."

Off in the field, two kids was chatting excitedly and discussing many things from weaponry to battle techniques. The first one was green haired Izuku Midoriya, part of Class 1-A at UA High. Aiming to be the number #1 hero, he's facing villians everyday and learned from his mentor to true power of One for All. Originally quirkless but now powerful, with his fellow classmates, they are the future of Japan and even Earth as they know it.

The same can be said for Ruby Rose, leader of RWBY and well-known huntress of Remnant. Along with her friends, they traveled to many different places, ridding the world of Grimm and one day, Salem herself. Even at 16, she lost many friends, but with her semblance, her versatile scythe, and her closest comrades, she gets stronger everyday.

Now, you're wondering how they met? And what's going on at all? Well, it's a bit of a long story....

BANG. BANG. BANG.

"And that was the last one," Yang said, reloading her gauntlets to be on the safe side.

Everyone began putting their weapons away.  Oscar stored his cane and started walking towards Ruby. "Everything is clear, I think it would be best to rest for a bit."

Ruby nodded in agreement. "Alright guys, let's take a break-"

Lightning filled the sky. Thunder crashed around them, with the wind circling and picking up speed.

"What's happening?!?" Nora yelled, as Ren ran over towards her.

"Everyone, stay together", Ruby turned to see her Uncle Qrow struggling to walk towards them, the wind increasing its intensity. A dark void opened above them, pulling them towards the sky. One by one, each of them was dragged into it, despite their efforts to hold on. Everything soon went black.

"Ruby, you shall pay for all you have done, and now, you will no longer stop me."

-

"Alright, next up for one on one matches, we have Midoriya versus Todoroki."

"Give it your all Deku!," Ochaco Uraraka said from the side of the field, "You got this!"

"Give it your all, you two!" Iida commented.

"Don't hold back, Midoriya." Todoroki said, wearing a smirk rather than his usual nonchalant expression.

"Don't worry, I didn't plan on it." Midoriya fired up One for All at 5%. He smirked as well. "Im glad to have a rematch after the Sports Festival. Let's go!"

Aizawa stood at the side, holding one arm in the air. "You may begin...in 3...2...1...GO-"

Before Aizawa could echo those words, screams came from the sky above them.

"What the-" Bakugo Katsudon exclaimed, drawing everyone's attention to look up. And they saw people, in many different colors, flying towards the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHH," Jaune yelled, "GUYS?!? PLAN?? NOW!" 

"Calm down, I'm on it!" Weiss activated her glyphs and slowed down every body's fall, slowly landing them on the field.

"There, easy." She too a breath, using more aura then she expected.

"That's for you to say," Blake added, looking as though she had a heart attack. "What even was that, and where are we?? This looks nothing like Remnant."

"Uh, guys?" Oscar said, looking at their surroundings. The two groups soon saw that they was surrounded by other teenagers as well, who looked just as confused as they were.

"Great...we might have a problem..." Qrow sighed.

-

"Surprisingly, we didn't have a problem!" Ruby said, looking around to see her friends socializing with Class 1-A.

"Geez, you guys must have been through a lot. But don't worry, once Aizawa Sensei spoke to your uncle, they got along immediately and went to talk to the other heroes."

"Yeah, it's like they were two copies of each other! Omg, what if their twins from different dimensions?!?" Ruby uttered, shaking Izuku's shoulders.

"I-I don't think that's- wait, they both seem tired, but from what you said, your uncle is extremely powerful when it comes to y'all, so is Aizawa towards us..."

Izuku started muttering while Ruby kept feeding more information. While the two was nerding out, the scene was a bit unorthodox, but friendly. Mina and Nora hit it off almost immediately, looking around for either juicy gossip or to pull pranks. Todoroki, Tokoyami and Ren shared a silent conversation, discussing who knows what. Wiess and Momo was having a civilized debate over the economy and financial differences from their worlds. Blake was trying to explain to Ojiro and Asui how "faunus" was a race, not quirk, and Jaune was explaining the meaning of semblance to the rest of the class while Kirishima and Iida told him the contrast between quirks.

Everyone seemed to be getting along, since they had to wait for the adults to return, it seemed nice to hang out. Although for one gravity quirk user, the person she wanted to hang out with was a bit preoccupied.

"Deku," she pouted to herself, quietly occupying a bench. She wasn't jealous, just a bit...distracted by her own feelings. She kept saying she was going to put them away, but they always seemed to resurfaced. Suddenly, she heard another voice.

"Ruby..."

She looked up to see another kid, perhaps a year younger, looking off towards Ruby. He seemed distant, almost like he was trying to force a conversation with himself but it was one-sided. He also seem to have the same look she had when she thought about Izuku.

"Looks like we're both in trouble, huh?"

Oscar snapped out of his trance. "Oh? Sorry, didn't even realize what I was doing. But...," He looked over towards Midoriya and Ruby. "Yeah, I guess we are. How long has it been for you?"

"A few months now, a friend of mines mentioned in a middle of a battle and I've been distracted ever since. You?"

"Since I met her. It started as infatuation and now I think it's more. The first thing I said to her was, 'You have silver eyes' like a dork." He facepalmed, while Uraraka giggled.

"Oh, that's rough buddy."

"Tell me about it."

"Hmm...I have a proposition." She stood up and looked at him at eye level.

"My name is Ochaco Uraraka, and I'm gonna help you with your crush." She stood out her hand.

Oscar looked at and chuckled, shaking it in return. "Oscar Pine, also there's a diety in my head known as Ozpin or Ozma, but he's currently unavailable. Is that abnormal here?"

"There's a kid in our next door classroom whose face is literally Onomatopoeia. Anything goes here."

They started laughing, finding comfort that they can help each other and their feelings a little bit. Meanwhile, both the broccoli and rose started growling to themselves, silently watching the interactions between them.

Ren watched the whole thing. 'Kids these day.'

"Guys, wait a minute," Jaune said, fear coming across his face. "Where's Yang?"

Ruby's expression changed as well. "She was here when we landed, did she walk off by herself." She looked at Blake, but she shook her head.

A local explosion was heard from inside the building, most likely the gym area.

"Is that..."

"That has to be.."

"Yang/Kacchan!"

Both Ruby and Midoriya glanced at each other,  and without a moment's notice, activated their quirks/semblance and dashed towards the building. Soon, the class, JNPR and the rest of RWBY followed after.