Chapter Twenty

(28 JANUARY 2015, 02:27 PM)

"Ma'am wait!" Sabi nung english speaking guard na pinag iwanan ko ng gamit ko. Mukha naman kasi syang mapagkakatiwalaan. Kailangan ko kasing mahabol ang pag-alis ng barkong kinasasakyan nya kaso sagabal ang bag ko kaya iniwan ko na.

I am running desperately when I heard the sound of the ship leaving.

"&%@$!" But I never stop I need to confirm it. And I almost fall in my knees when I see it myself. I lost him and its all my fault for being so idiot.

I sit on one of the bench that I found and started to cry.

Maybe he got tired of me and he doesn't want to wait any longer. He became sick of my attitude and decided to leave my side. Maybe he realize there are more greater girls than me.

I look at the sea and watched as the sun set. Sa sobrang hirap alamin ng pier na sasakyan nya inabot na ako ng ganitong oras. Bakit ba naman kasi yung araw at oras lang ang binanggit nya sa text diba? Baka ayaw nya talaga magpahanap at ayaw nya na sakin. Mas lalo akong umiyak ng maalala yun. Badtrip na utak lalo pinagdidikdikan sakin ang katangahan ko.

----------*****----------

"Ate gising na po!" Naramdaman ko ang pagyugyog sa akin kaya napadilat ako agad.

"Where am I?" Inaantok pang tanong sa bata ng marealize ko kung ano ang nangyari. Hindi naman ako sinagot ng bata na ipinagtataka ko. Nakatingin lang sya sa bench na kinalalagyan ko.

"Dito ka ba natutulog?" I asked him which he responded with a nod. Agad naman akong nalungkot sa sinabi nya. He is one of the street children and living on his own at a young age.

"Kumain ka na ba?" Mukaha naman nagulat sya sa tanong ko pero agad din umiling. Nginitian ko agad sya and get my wallet. "Ito bumili ka muna ng pagkain at bumalik ka nalang dito kapag tapos ka na para makatulog, okay?" Tumango naman sya at agad na umalis.

When the silence came back all I can do is think of things that make me cry. Maybe reality really hurts but I want to accept it. I silently wiped my unending tears and look back at the same that is now covered with darkness.

"What are you doing here alone?" I turned to the one who spoked and my tears stop. The time stop as I look at him. My world stop.

"W-w-what do you mean?" He looked annoyed by something.

"For goodness sake Angie! It's ten o'clock and you're here ALONE like some lost kitten!" He shouted like a father to his disobedient daughter.

"It's okay even if I lost because I know that you'll find me." I wispered so that he will not hear but I must be mistaken because he was shocked for a moment and suddenly his eyes became soft.

He sit beside me and hug me with so much intensity I forgot to breath for a moment.

"I'm sorry..." I told him.

"Shhh... Its okay. Your mom told me already." He said it with so much care I want to cry. I want to ask how did he knew my mom but I think I could ask that later because there ia something more important I want to know.

"I love you..." I whispered silently that only us can here. This the moment of truth. This is what I am afraid and at same time excited to do. I closed my eyes as I hear the silence that slowly killing me. And when I couldn't wait any longer I break free of his hug but he never let go of me. "Let go of me! "

"No!"

"Why?" But he don't answer me and that is hurting me a lot now. I want to go away from him and this pain of reality... He don't feel the same.

"Ano ba! Wala ka naman palang gusto sakin yayakap-yakap ka pa! U----" I never completed my speech when his lips landed on mine. Kissing me with so much emotion all I could was kiss him back. I tell him everything that I feel through that kiss and I honestly don't know how I did that. I just did. We break the kiss when we totally need the air.

"Now, who told you I don't love you?" He asked while catching his breath because of our beautiful kiss.

"Akala ko lang.." He look so serious when I told that and I blush instantly.

" Don't you trust me? " he asked with a hurt expression.

"I do ... Its just that I'm afraid." He quickly hold my hand.

"Are you still afraid?" He asked and hold my hand to his.

"A little ...." That is when hugged me and place my head to his chest.

"Now?" Umiling nalang ako as an answer because I feel secured now and I love the feeling."

"Gusto mo lang pala ng hug dapat sinabi mo nalang." He said and started to laugh. I pout at his comment and simply hug him tight. I love his smell and I really miss it a lot so theres no way I am leaving his side. No way!

"I miss you. Pwede mo na pala akong tanungin."

"Ask you what? " he look confused fir a moment and look at me then smile. The kind of smile I always love and always will.

"Angie Happy Lacsan, will you be my girl that I will only love?" Hindi ko maiwasan ang mapangiti sa sinabi nya dahil mas maikli man yun sa pilikmata ko napaka-meaningful naman ng sinabi nya na parang wedding bow na ang nangyayari.

"Yes, I will be your girl that will love only you." And before I could say more he claimed my lips and kiss me with much more passion than before.

And I know this time that I completely lost on love that I am feeling for him.

---------------***---------------

@pinkangel: girl miss you na !! XD thank you sa support for this story kahit na alam kong trip lang ito at hindi masyadong matino.Atsaka alam mo ba na ikaw pa lang ang una at nag-iisa kong friend sa wattpad? (wala lang sinabi ko lang) Ikaw lang kasi ang nakapansin sakin sa napakalaking mundo ng Wattpad. Lastly, alam ko at nahihiya man akong sabihin na hindi pa ako nakakapag-thank you sa ginawa mo na book cover kaya isang malaking THANK YOU, KAMSAHAMNIDA sa iyo!!! Haha XD

Love,

Your wierdest friend joyceepMe