Chapter 15

HIS POV (JEALOUS)

"Dude that's so messed up!"Ashmere tapped my shoulder and sat next to me.

I just shrugged my shoulders then puffed my cigarette one more time and threw it in the pond. I took my gum and popped it in my mouth.

I was getting headaches from the shitty fights my flings had done.. I just couldn't understand why do they have to fight over me? I was generous enough to satisfy them but this is how they repay me? Fuck them.

"Choose someone who's not interested in a serious relationship. Try Michelle and Betina. You can fuck and leave them." Coles suggested. I just nodded. Maybe I was looking at the wrong place. He was the best player we've known, and he never had any drama with girls. I should follow his advice..

"These catfights you're creating aren't healthy anymore. You should stop whatever you're doing or we will expel you. Final warning." I just nodded at our guidance officer and scratched my brow. It was the second time this week that I got called out. Fuck

"That was epic! even Michelle and Betina fought over you! Damn!" Coles said to me when I got to our hang out place.

I just scratched my chin annoyed.

They just couldn't understand me. I'm too young to get serious. All I wanted was a casual one and I made it clear to them.

I started being like this when I met a senior student two years ago. She gave me the best experience that kept me asking for more. After her, I jumped from girls after another. I just love sex so much. I'm addicted to it..

One night, Lindsey heard my parents talking about our company slowly tumbling down the market. So we approached them to tell us the truth.

We badly wanted to help them but our trust funds couldn't be touched until our twenty first birthday. So when my father was about to declare bankruptcy, Tito Santi lent us a hand and brought our company back to its feet. We were so grateful. In two years, we were able to pay him back together with the interest. But he just took the money we owed him and returned the interest. We felt indebted that when my mother remembered their daughter 'the Monteverde heiress', she told us to look after her and whoever she would chose between me and my twin should marry her. We obliged. Anything that my mother wanted, we give..

It was like yesterday when I saw her running down the stairs with her vibrant long brown hair being carried away by the wind. I felt like someone punched me in the gut that I was left gasping for air.

She was so beautiful. From her hair, light brown sparkling eyes, little perky nose and pinkish thin lips. Her cheeks were red from the humidity. She was just too pretty. I was amazed by her innocence and purity. She was like a ray of sunlight that suddenly came and lit the darkness in me. And I couldn't get enough of her. The thing I loved so much was forgotten. All I wanted was for her to look at me..

But she never did. I became desperate..

So I did the dumbest thing that I could ever do. Well, my reason was..I just wanted her to notice me..At first I was so glad because she became aware of my presence.. Then soon, I could see her agitation whenever I'm around. And it was alarming.

When I heard her talking to her classmates about how she loved my brother's eyes and how she hated mine, it made me more desperate. Lindsey just couldn't take her away from me. So I made my move and forced my way onto her.

"You can fuck anyone but not my sister." Ashmere said while puffing his cigarette. We were at the usual place just hanging around.

"Of course! She's like our kid sister right Dude?" Coles elbowed me and Lindsey. My twin looked away and swallowed hard.