Prologue

HER POV (ICE CREAM).

I was sneaking behind the bottle brush bush at the farthest corner of the Allison's residence when I saw a couple sitting on the bench.

My eyes grew bigger when the guy's hand went inside the girl's skirt and pulled something down.

With my heart beating so fast I held my chest. Afraid that they would hear it and I would get caught.

Now the girl was sitting on his lap. Her hands on his wide shoulders and screaming loudly as if in pain.

The guy was holding her small waist maneuvering her body up and down.

I started shaking because I couldn't understand what was happening. She seemed in pain and the guy looked like he was enjoying it.

They kissed and then they stopped moving.

With my knees shaking I started running away from them.

I couldn't handle that.

The girl shrieked upon seeing me running.

I didn't look back.

Afraid of that hunting images that was stored in my young mind.

Sweating and shaking I ran to my Mommy and Daddy who were talking animatedly with Tita Patricia at Tito Vincent.

They stopped talking when they saw my tear stained face.

They hugged me and tried to pacify me.

I kept shaking my head and pointed my finger outside.

I couldn't speak. My tongue got tied up.

"Mommy please, let's go.."that was all I muster.

I couldn't explain why I wanted to go.

Then they just asked one of Tita's niece to play with me.

I reluctantly followed her. Still looking at my mommy and daddy pleadingly.

When I saw the couple came in, I started shaking again with fear.

The boy didn't show any remorse of whatever he did back there.

While I was shaking with fear, he was laughing with my big brother and his friends like nothing happened.

I made up my mind that I would never like this heartless boy.

How could he inflict pain to someone without feeling guilty.

I hate him.

As years passed by, I became more aware of that boy or you could say that man. I found out that his name was Peter Leo Allison. And he grew up to be more despicable for me. He was one of my big brother's best friend. He has a twin brother, Pierce Lindsey and he was the better version of Peter.

May maliliit na bagay akong napansin na pagkakaiba nila. Pierce Lindsey has darker blue eyes and friendlier. But Peter has lighter ones and always serious.

Whenever he's around, I couldn't make myself stay in one place. I felt like burning. So I always leave the place early or won't attend at all. Hindi rin nakatulong na magkaibigan ang mga parents namin kaya they always force me to interact with the twins.

I was combing my long light brown hair in front of the mirror. I was taller than my other classmates. I'm skinny but not a model type. I have a small face with light brown eyes, small nose and pink thin lips.

When I was satisfied, I turned around and pose in my mirror. Silly..

I skipped down our stairs then I suddenly stopped. I saw that man sitting alone on our couch.