Trying To Save Brooke

Queen Freya decided to do a bit of exercise to prepare to meet Sir Seasalt again.

She said to Belinda, "Ok, Belinda. I can do this. I just have to lose a few pounds in the next few hours."

She got into a workout outfit and played some music on her headphones as she got in front of a machine that made strong currents.

While she was working out, the Trolls snuck into her room to find the jewel she kept Brooke.

It was on her bed.

They went up to it.

Trollex said, "Brooke! Don't worry. We'll have you out of there in a second."

Laguna tried to open it, but, "It's stuck."

Even worse...Belinda came up right behind them and growled.

"Uh-oh!"

"Swim!"

They grabbed the jewel and swam for their lives around the queen's room.

The queen was so focused on her workout and music that she didn't notice what was happening around her, not even the furniture breaking.

The gang saw a mini toy torpedo with a launcher and quickly hitched a ride.

They activated the launcher and went zooming through the castle with Belinda behind them.

They needed to make a sharp turn, so Trollex shouted, "Shimmer! Glimmer! Hard right!"

The twins connected hair and launched Shimmer onto a lamp on that corner and she pulled the torpedo into that sharp turn.

But, Belinda was still behind them.

Trollex then shouted, "Flash, do your thing!"

Flash made his body glow so bright, it temporarily blinded Belinda.

But, they looked ahead and saw they were gonna go out a high window.

Laguna shouted, "Hold on, everyone!"

Everyone did just that.

But, they dropped the jewel with Brooke and it ended up in Belinda's mouth.

"Brooke!"

They crashed out the window.

Luckily, Belinda crashed into the edge of the window and coughed up the jewel, sending it flying just behind the torpedo.

Trollex jumped off to grab it.

Right when he did grab it, he shouted, "Laguna!"

Laguna shot out her hair, so did Trollex.

They were able to latch onto each other's hair and pull Trollex back in with the jewel.

They then saw they were about to crash into another window.

"Everybody, hold on!"

Everyone screamed, including Princess Pearl.

Once they did, they then crashed into a bust, a painting, and removed some cloth from a Sharkanian getting his portrait painted.

They finally stopped at the floor in a hallway and were able to save Brooke.

However, once they opened the jewel, they saw Brooke...was gone.

Trollex was devastated, "No! She can't be gone."

Laguna said, "I'm sorry, Trollex...We're too late."

Everyone frowned.

"Actually..."

Flesher was right above them with a cage!

"Your timing is perfect!"

*SLAM*