Asking for Help

In her home, Laguna was still doing some research.

But, she stopped to look at Trollex's invite from earlier, which she had kept.

She then looked at the other invites he's given to her over the years.

She then heard someone at the door.

She tried to hide the invites, but they started making noise.

"No! No! No! Shh! Shh! Shh!"

She finally got them to stop and went to the door.

It was Trollex.

Trollex was banging on the door.

"Laguna! Laguna! Laguna! Laguna! Laguna, are you in there?!"

She answered the door, "I told you, I'm busy. I'm not going to your rave."

Trollex responded, "Rave's over. We just got attacked by a Sharkanian!"

Laguna said, "I knew it!"

She then pulled Trollex inside and covered almost every part of the floor in the house with traps.

Trollex tried to speak, "Laguna, I-"

"Shh."

"I have to tell you-"

"Shh!"

"I was just gonna-"

"Ta-ta-ta! Shh! SHH!"

Trollex raised his hand.

Laguna answered, "What? What could be so important that it's worth leading the Sharkanian right to us?!"

Trollex responded, "The Sharkanian's gone."

Laguna responded, "You don't know that. By all accounts, it could still be out there. Visually examining. Waiting. Heedfully auricularly discerning."

Trollex looked at her, "No, it left. It took Synth, and Squirt, and Bliss, and Shimmer, and Glimmer, and Snappy, and Flash, and Brooke!"

Laguna went, "Hmm."

"Which is why I have to ask you...Will you go to Shark City with me and save everyone?"

Laguna answered, "What? No."

"Laguna, you can't say no. They're your friends."

"Ah-ah-ah. They're your friends. I'm staying right here where I can quietly complete my research."

"Wait. I thought you said all your research was to protect us against Sharkanians."

"That is inaccurate. I said the research was to protect myself against Sharkanians."

"Oh, that's great. You're the one Troll who knows more about Sharkanians than anyone, but when we finally need you, you just wanna hide here and continue your research?"

"Well...not just that."

Laguna pulled a lever to reveal a secret room under the floor.

A secret room filled with war plans, chemicals, and special artifacts.

"Yeah, as soon as I consummate my research, I can utilize what I've learned to fight the Sharkanians. I have enough supplies to last me five years. Six if I'm inclined to never go outside in that time, which I am. You all verbally expressed I was crazy, huh? Well, now I must ask; who's crazy now?"

They stopped at a part of the room covered in writings of a crazy person.

"Me. Crazy prepared."

Trollex said, "I'm sorry. I should've listened to you. You told me not to throw the rave, and I threw it anyway, and it's my fault they were taken, and now I don't know what to do."

Laguna asked, "Why don't you try DJing them to freedom?"

Trollex looked at her.

"Solid burn, Laguna."

Laguna gave a small smirk and raised her eyebrow.

Trollex turned to leave, "Well, thanks anyways."

"Of course, Trollex. See you in five to six years."

Trollex then went back up the shaft.

When he left, Laguna made a small frown.

Then, she heard him coming back down.

"Oh, hey, Laguna? Just wondering if I could borrow something?"

"And what would that be?"

"Your house!"

"What?"

Trollex led the rest of the Techno Trolls into her house, "Ok, everybody! Come on in!"

They all went inside and started exploring and saying hi to Laguna, who was not happy.

"No, no, no! No! Trollex, what are you doing?!"

Trollex responded, "You said you had enough supplies to last five years, right?"

"Yes. To last me five years. Me! It'll last them a fortnight."

"Then I guess I better hurry."

"Wait, wait, wait. The ocean's filled with vicious beasts, whirlpools, and things that make the sea a very perilous place. The chances of you lasting even one day out there are less than 1%."

"And the chances of you lasting even one day in here are less than 1%."

Laguna took a second glance at the others going through her books, playing with her chemicals, and messing with her artifacts.

Trollex had no problem saying, "Solid burn returned."

Trollex turned to leave, leaving Laguna with a look of defeat.

Before he left, his parents went to him.

Varuna said, "Trollex..."

Phyto finished, "Please be careful."

Trollex reassured them, "Don't worry, Dad, Mom. I'll be fine."

Beat Drop then went to him, "Ready to go?"

However, Trollex said, "No, Beat. You stay here."

Beat Drop was a bit surprised, "What? Why?"

Trollex said, "I'm heading into a dangerous world. And I can't risk your life. So, just stay here."

Beat Drop made a small frown.

Trollex looked at him and smiled, "I promise I'll be back. And we'll DJ all night, just like we always have."

Beat Drop smiled and went in for a hug.

When the hug was done, Trollex was finally ready to go.

"Bye, everybody! See ya soon!"

Everyone but Laguna wished him good luck.

"Good luck, Prince Trollex!"

Trollex decided to mess with Laguna one more time.

He shouted, "Good Luck Rave!"

And with that, everyone started dancing wildly to Techno music with Laguna trying to keep everything from breaking.

Trollex then left for Shark City.