Chapter 2

Hi readers,did you enjoy chapter 1?thanks so much again.

   How did it go? Lyla asked sitting on her desk. I had to pretend I didn't understand her.
What do you mean?
I meant with Ethan,she replied.
Oh! Ethan...about that, he only welcomed me back to school, that's all,I said.
   OK,then,we had better get  going, Lyla said.
What about your driver,isn't he coming to pick you up,she asked.
   Yea,he is, he should be on his way, I replied.
  I am waiting for my mom to come pick me up from school.
  OK then, I replied.
I decided to tell Lyla about what happened to Nanny loreal at the kitchen, Lyla couldn't stop laughing, I was so embarrassed, I had to walk faster in order to avoid her.
   I really can't stop laughing, Riri,wait up,she yelled while trying to cover up our pace.
   You are really embarrassing with your laughter Lyla, I am already used to you anyway, I said yelling back at her.
Then, why did you leave?
I don't know, I replied stylishly smiling. I stood waiting for her to catch up with me. I could hear the tuds of Lyla's footstep as she was running. She finally caught up with me ,then we strolled down Royal Ville's gate to await my driver and Lyla's mom.

I got home and found Nanny loreal sleeping in her room, she was sleeping like a "log of wood" after watching a Netflix movie, "the princess switch". I didn't want to disrupt Nanny loreal sound sleep, so I quietly left her room. I opened the door to my room just to find Nadia on my mattress! She has really gone beyond boundaries.
   Why would she sleep so comfortably on my bed? Without even having a thought that I was going to come in anytime. Nadia is really stepping on my toes,I thought to myself and snapped out of thought immediately to wake Nadia.
  Hey Nadia,get up,I said quickly. She shrieked immediately and sat up on my bed,swinging her pesky little legs.
   Get up,I yelled at her.
For how long,have you been on my bed,I asked.
  Two hours ago,she replied as she stood up .
   Get out,I added.
Oh!how was school today with Ethan, she asked anxiously. I ignored her question, she quietly left my room.
I opened my phone to check if there was any message from Lyla, but there wasn't. I decided to drop my phone and take a nap,suddenly, there was a beep on my phone. I knew Lyla was going to text me,I picked up my phone to read the message, it was Ethan.
  Hey, home already? he asked.
Yea,why? Is there any problem? I replied. I was curious, why was Ethan messaging me,I mean or does he ... no,no,I shouldn't think that way,let me keep it low,there was another beep.
  Okay, just wanted to check in on you,he replied.
  Okay then... thanks. I dropped the phone to take my nap, there was another beep!
See you tomorrow then,he said. I didn't have to reply that,so I decided to go take my nap. I drifted off to sleep after a while.

We were both walking down the street leading to my house,listening to my favourite song "Boyfriend by Ariana Grande and social house"  I wore a blue earring,blue jean and a white top with my black flipflop. Ethan was putting on a polo shirt and brown knicker ,he was my "Adonis" but mine isn't going to die. I opened the gate to my house, we were both laughing and talking about both necessary and unnecessary things. We got into the compound and met my mom on the cushion with terry. Terry is just a white cute dog. He is my favorite.
   Hi mum, I'm home, I greeted her and she looked at me sweetly and smiled at me while looking at Ethan.
   Hi ma'am, Ethan greeted feeling nervous ,he was shy, I was able to sense that, I had to quickly introduce him to my momma.
Ok mom, meet Ethan, my friend at school and Ethan, meet my mum, Mrs Daniels . I said quickly .
How are you, Ethan ,she asked
I'm great ma'am , he replied
Oh I see, um!, riri why don't you entertain your guest ,my mom said looking concerned.
   We will be in my room mom , so i can serve him there, bye,see ya. I said and walked away with ethan.

Ethan's POV:
Her room was beautiful ,it was looking more like a unisex room than a female's room, I would really say i love her room, it was in one word unique, she had picture of 21savage on the wall, her wadrobe was... i was snapped out of thought by her voice.
   Hey, I hope you like it in here and if you don't we can go back to the sitting room, Riley said.
   Yea, i do, it's very okay in here, I really like it and your room is awesome, he replied.
Thanks, Riley said.
  Anyways, why did you ask me to come pick you up at "the
Oceans", Riley asked.
   Actually, I just wanted to hang out with you. I said
Ok...wow...thanks,Riley added.
So what are you up to now, Riley asked.
   I don't know, i just wanted to ask what it will take me to get to your lips? I asked without thinking .
What do you mean? Riley asked
   I mean...um...what will it take me to kiss you? I finally asked her.
Oh...about that...I mean...that's a very big deal for me  Ethan, Riley said softly.

Riley's  POV
  There was a moment of silence in the room, Ethan moved forward towards me, until our feet were touching, he took my both hand and held them ,he was staring into my eyes,I was also staring back. I couldn't hear anything other than my heartbeat, my heart was thumping very fast,I could inhale his Cologne, I knew i wanted this,but I don't know why I can't resist this... I was snapped out of thought when I felt the bridge of his nose on mine...

  Wake up Riley,I heard nanny loreal calling out
Why Nanny loreal? I asked with my eyes still closed. I rolled all over the bed and opened my eyes and finally stood up to reality, while Nanny loreal left the room and . I sat on my chair and thought of the dream I had. Although, I enjoyed my dream, I wish Nanny loreal didn't wake me up. Lyla will seriously  freak out like it actually happened. I took my phone to call my best friend, she wasn't answering her calls. I went downstairs to the dining table and got myself an orange juice and cookie, Nadia came to take the same,I left the table, I could feel her eyes trailing me,I went to the sofa and turned on the television, I stood up immediately. It was 6:30 pm.I went to my room to prepare myself for tomorrow. I was going to see Ethan, I tried calling Lyla's number again, she finally picked it.
   Hey girl,she said from the other end of the phone.
Hi,I really need to tell you something, I had a weird dream,I told her all about the dream I had,she busted out laughing. I was expecting it.
  Are you fucking kidding me, Riley?she asked.
No way Lyla, I'm damn serious, I retorted.
Wow!so,it means you like this guy,I am so happy for you Riley,she said loudly.
  Keep your voice low,Nathan might hear you,I said
  He is asleep,bye,see ya tomorrow, my regards to Nadia.
My regards to Nathan. Nathan is just in grade 10,he is Lyla's little brother, he is a very sweet little brother, he doesn't intrude Lyla's privacy,but mine was the opposite,all in the name of Nadia. I went to bed that thinking of the dream, in order to drift off.

Lyla's POV:
Hi lyla,Nathan said holding a basketball,wearing a Jersey.
Hey, I thought you were asleep,I said.
No.
So,where are you off to?I asked with curiosity written on my face.
Just wanna hang out with the guys at the basketball court,he replied looking me straight in the eyes.
Fuck.really? You are going to hang out with the guys? I asked
Yea, you just heard me, he replied.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you know what the time says?I asked.
  Yea I know, it's just 7:00pm,he replied
Yeah, I replied nodding my head.
Lyla,I am fifteen for Christ sake!
I know,you are not going anywhere, young man,I said and left the sitting room. Nathan followed after me.
Fine, fine,I am not going anywhere, okay?
That's better,I said looking relieved.
I have an idea of what we could do tonight, I said.