Chapter 3

Riley's POV
Bye nanny loreal and Nadia,I am off to school, I said moving towards the door. Nanny loreal waved at me and smiled,while Nadia on the other end was on the cushion, lying down with her duvet .Nadia was having a slight headache that morning. Nanny loreal had told her not to go to school.

I was in the class,everyone were settled down,I met with Ethan's eyes,I just had to smile and look away,he also did the same.
During the free period,a slam book was being passed around the classroom. Ethan came to sit on my desk.
Hey,he said.
Heyy,I said surprisingly. Immediately, the slam book got to my desk,it was my turn to fill the slam book. I opened the book and found lot of question, I continued looking into the book until I found the actual question I was looking for, "who is your crush"? I stared at until Ethan cut in...
Aren't you going to fill in the book?he asked
Surely... I will, just a minute,I said as I took my pen and started filling the slam book, I got to the "who is your crush question" and I scribbled down his name- Ethan Ross.
I looked up to see his reaction, he was smiling or should I say blushing...he had red cheeks.
Really?! he asked excitedly.
Yea,why?I asked .
That's because I feel the same way about you. He spilled it,I was red...I couldn't believe my ears,he just told me he feels the same way about me!. He took the book and also wrote the same thing.I smiled.

Wait up,what's going on between you guys here? I have been watching you the both of you from my desk and I was able to sense that something is going on, because ever since you both have been filling the book,you've not been talking, you have only been smiling, she said .
Actually, it's nothing, Ethan said.
Okay...but that's hard to believe, Lyla said and walked away. Ethan stood up from my desk to get back to his friends -Leonardo and Christian.
I called Lyla to tell her all that has conspired between me and Ethan.

Are you fucking kidding me? She asked. That was Lyla's catch phrase.
No,i am not,I replied.
This calls for celebration, Lyla said immediately.
What is the celebration all about? I asked her
At least,your dream was going to come through, she said.
Ugh!!

Leornado's POV
I always stare at her every fucking day just for her to notice me,but no,she wouldn't notice me,her eyes are only for Ethan.
Hey bro,waddup ,Christian aske d placing his hand on my shoulder.
Hey man,it's still the same as always, I replied looking him in the eye.
But you know Ethan is into her and she is also into Ethan, so I don't think you can be given a chance in her life,so buckle it up man.
Maybe you should just forget her,Christian said patting my shoulder.
Maybe, I can try to get very close to her,then we move gradually, right? I said.
You would be hurting Ethan, he said.
I don't care about Ethan, he always get all the attention, I retorted.
Okay then, gotta go.Christian said as he left.

Ethan's POV
I actually wasn't expecting this, today was the best day ever. Riley had told me she likes me,after a whole year of crushing on her till date. She finally confessed to me,I thought to myself, I went to the kitchen to get water, I got to the kitchen and gulped down a full cup of water... I immediately remembered Riley,I ran down to my room to check if there was any message from ,I took my phone and opened it– yes,there was a message from Riley, I started smiling and danced round the room before opening the message. I was acting like a kid,"why was I dancing"?I asked myself as I was opening the message.
  Riley:
You forgot your chemistry textbook on my desk,but don't worry,I already kept it.
Seriously! was this the message I was dancing all around for?I was such a kid,fuck! I should tell her a "thank you" later or maybe I should call her.
Her phone rang, she picked up immediately.
Hi,I  want to thank you for helping  me with my textbook, cause I saw your message.I said steadily.
Ohh!you are welcome, Riley said.
Bye...
Wait, I said immediately.
OK,she said
Yea...um...I just wanted to tell you that I miss you,I blurted out.
Really!awnn...thanks, she said
Yes I replied
Byee,she said as she hung up the phone.
I was done with my conversation with Riley ,I went to the bathroom to have a shower. I went  to take a rest and switched on the television.

Ethan,I heard mom's voice calling, she was back from work,she entered into the sitting room putting on her elegant suit and black stilletos.
  Welcome mom,I replied.
  How was the school today,Ethan,she asked trying to put off her shoes.
It was great, mom,more so, you just got back from work,why don't you go take a rest.

Riley's POV
  What celebration? I am not doing any celebration, Lyla , I yelled softly.
  Really!why,she asked sadly
Nothing,bye,I said
Bye, she replied and hung up the phone.

I went to Nanny loreal's room to check on her.
Hi Nanny loreal,I said as she turned to look at me.
Hey riri,how are you and how was school today? She asked
It was great! I said excitedly.
Really? Tell me something I don't know girl, she said .
Ok,I told Nanny loreal how my day went, including the incidence with Ethan,Nanny loreal gasped and opened her mouth wide in excitement using her hand to cover her mouth.
This is good, riri, Nanny loreal said.
You finally found the guy of your dreams, she added.
I just stood there smiling at Nanny loreal, I mean what could I say? I had to leave the room quick,because Nanny loreal will continue teasing me.
Um,Nanny loreal, what about Nadia? I asked holding the door knob.
She might still be asleep, you should check her in the room,she said.
Okay,see ya,I said as I left the room. I got to Nadia's room, I knocked on the door but there was no answer, I opened the door and saw that Nadia was still asleep,her temperature was stable already, she would be okay by morning. I also went to my room to sleep,it was 6:38am.
Good night Ethan, I muttered to myself and drifted off.

I really appreciate you guys reading my story, I am thankful to you all.
If you love my story, please I would really love to see your comments.