Chapter sixty nine: The Dismissive

Jonathan jumped over the fence and looked at the house, he looked around before walking towards the house, he got closer to the house and turned around walking back holding the straps of his bag before going over to the small shack, stepped up on the air conditioner and hopped up ontop of the small shed, he turned and faced the broken window they broke yesterday and ran jumping towards it, he grabbed the edge before pulling himself inside, he landed on the flooring and walked to the door. Jon shut the door and turned seeing LJ staring at him ''You're lucky I wasn't holding my gun.'' Jonathan stated and walked towards him, LJ stopped him before he passed him placing his hand infront of him, Jonathan looked at him ''Where were you?'' he asked with a concerned look and tone, Jonathan looked at him ''Checking the other houses around us, seeing if Vivian was there.'' LJ looked at him ''What?'' Jon asked seeing the look LJ was giving him ''Why do I get the feeling you're not mouring Ivan properly?'' he asked, Jon looked at him bitting his tounge, he felt his eye lid twitch a bit hearing Ivan's name ''People mourn differently.'' Jon stated looking at him ''Yeah but, you haven't even gone near his grave-'' ''Drop it LJ.'' Jon snapped and pushed past him.

LJ turned and watched Jonathan turn into the kitchen, he went after him and watched him go down the stairs to the basement where they were staying, LJ sighed and walked over going down after him. Jonathan set his bag down next to the small table at the bottom of the step's and walked down stopping beside Jon before walking away while Jon took his coat off. LJ aproched Aviana who was now awake and reading a book to pass the time until it was later in the day for them to walk around, she looked up as LJ got to him and shut her book ''Is he back?'' she asked, LJ nodded, Aviana got up but LJ stopped her ''He's a bit.... Tense.'' Aviana looked at him ''Why, what happened?'' LJ turned looking over to Jon who turned away from the table and rubbed the back of his neck while he went into the basement more and turned back to Aviana ''I think it's about Ivan.'' he stated and put his hands in his pants pockets, Aviana looked over towards Jon ''Must be bringing back a lot of grief.'' she stated and crossed her arm's over her chest.

LJ looked at her a bit confused ''What?'' he asked, Aviana looked at him raising her eye brows ''He's twins... Did you not know?'' LJ stared at her still confused, Aviana looked over at Jon seeing him open a water bottle ''He lost his unborn twin babies and his wife in a car crash before ourbreak day.'' LJ's eye's widened as his lip's slightly seperated and turned looking over to him ''Fuck.'' he hung his head turning back to her ''I feel like an ass now.'' he stated and lifted his head looking to the side ''Hey, it's fine, you didn't know, it's one of those thing's someone doesn't really want to talk about, especially since it's still really recent for him.'' LJ sighed and hung his head a bit ''Still,'' he turned and looked back at him seeing Frank go over to him.

''We should try and find her soon, someone who is pregnant in this environment running around could cause problem's for the baby.'' Jon looked at him ''What kinds of problems?'' he asked curious and concerned ''If she has an excessive about of excercise raises her risk's of a miscarriage.'' Jon nodded understanding ''We can go look for her, checking the houses around her told me she hasn't been in this area at all, meaning she's probably near the city still.'' Jon stated thinking about where she could be, LJ and Aviana headed over to them and Jon stepped back to let them stand together and talk ''We could split up, cover more ground to find her.'' Jonathan looked at Aviana who suggested it ''Could be dangerous, we know about those people, there could be other groups here.'' LJ shrugged ''It's Cleveland, I don't see there being a lot of different groups.'' LJ commented, Frank looked to Jon ''I'm sure we could handle them, we're all equially mad about them chasing us down even though we didn't engage with them at all.'' Frank stated, Jonathan could tell he was angry with them about Tanner and Ivan, mostly Tanner since Frank knew him.

''Me and Frank will go near the city, knowing Vivian she'll know to stay away from people, no matter who they are, we might not know the group's but something tell's me they thought we were with a different group, shot first ask questions later type of thing.'' LJ nodded thinking about it ''What kind of group's do you think are around here?'' he asked, Aviana and Frank looked to Jon who thought ''I'm really hope there aren't cannibals in this city.'' he stated and turned, Frank smiled slightly and looked to LJ seeing him nod before walking around Aviana, Frank looked at her seeing her cross her arms and looked to Frank, he stepped forward ''Does he seem depressed?'' he asked, Aviana looked over ''Which one?'' she asked and looked back to him before walking over to them. Frank turned grabbing five water bottles and headed towards them.