Chapter 6

I had no idea how to calm her down. It wasn't her fault. "Shh Kenzi it is ok. It really wasn't your fault. You shouldn't think like that." She was crying into my shoulder. "There isn't anything you could have done."

I eventually managed to calm her down. "Tate, I saw a girl this morning. She just appeared in my house. She said her name was Violet. She also said you were dead. I didn't believe her at first but she knew so much about you. She said she was dead as well. Then she just disappeared in front of my eyes. Please tell me what is going on Tate." I didn't know what to say. Why does Violet have to ruin the one time I am happy. I can't tell her that I am dead because then she might find out about what happened with the school massacre. "Don't listen to her Kenzi. She used to be my girlfriend. She is just jealous. How could I be dead?" She looked at me and I saw she didn't believe me. "I searched your name up on the Internet. You are dead, Tate. And there is things I don't even want to think about. Tell me the truth. Please." She looked at me in a way no one has ever looked at me before. I had to tell her.

I took her down to the basement. A ball rolled down to Kenzi's feet and she screamed. "It's ok Kenzi. It was just Beau." I rolled the ball back. Beau jumped out and Kenzi screamed again. I heard her mum shout. "Kenzi will you stop screaming. You are going to wake Ella!" Kenzi was still screaming. "Kenzi, if they scare you then just say go away. Try it." As soon as she said go away Beau was gone.

"What was that." I explained everything to her. I told her that ghosts can't leave the house and that is why we always appear. And about the original owners of the house, Charles and Nora Montgomery. Charles and Nora had to do illegal abortions. When one of the boyfriends found out that his girlfriend had gotten an abortion he wanted revenge. He kidnapped Nora's son, Thaddeus. He murdered the son and dismembered him and sent him back to Charles and Nora. Charles tried to put there son back together and bring it alive but it turned out horrible. Nora then shot her husband and then herself.

I even told her about the things I have done. She was going to find out so it would have been better if she found out from me. I told her about me going into the school and shooting innocent people and how I was shot by the SWAT team. I told her that I killed the gay couple. And I told her everything about Violet. I tried to explain that I have changed since all that but I don't know if she believes me. "Tate..."