°○° 10 °○°

"This is..." his hands slightly trembling at the content of the file that he's reading.

Namimori was under attack. Granted, none of his family is currently there at the moment. But still. To attack an obvious territory of Vongola like that, whoever they are... honestly, Tsuna should just pray for their soul.

Glancing up, he could feel anger dripping off His Strongest Guardian. But the male himself hasn't said a word. Probably for the best.

Tsuna nods in understanding. "Do you need to take some people with you? Or do you rather if I were to hold back the others from coming or even find out about the news"

"...latter" His tone is icy cold even after how much he's practicing self-control. The Sky is not his target, but with the boiling anger resides within, he couldn't help it.

Thankfully the young don understand.

"I'll give you one week to get the bottom of it. Further than that I'm telling someone to help. No hard feelings, I know you're strong, but I rather not to have you being reckless. So, one week. Will that suffice?"

The Raven nods. A week is more than enough. He won't let these morons to mess with what's his and get away with it.

Nodding back in mutual understanding, Tsuna gave his Cloud guardian a new file, making this as an official mission.

"I wish you a good luck then." He said lastly before seeing his Cloud leaving for his home.