Returning

When they returned to real world, Schnier was no where to be seen. And instead there's a single stem of white rose on where he was seated.

No words exchanged as they scrambled on their feet to where their sky is resting. Just to be mildly disappointed to see their friend still pretty much asleep.

It took a lot of them not to cry right there and then. Even the ever so great number one hitman clenched his jaw before leaving the hospital to hunt those idiots who injured his son.

Excuses. He knows that, but that's the least he can do, really. Making up excuses before he lost his own sanity.

The guardians aren't doing any better. Two months, Shamal has reported that Tsuna is finally giving a fight. That relieved them, but they were not satisfied until they could see those beautiful brown orbs again. They're selfish like that.

Once The older Yamamoto actually leave from his illness, none of them have the reason to leave the HQ. 

Missions are done faster or arranged to be short. None of them leaving the sky's side more than two days at max.

The brunet himself, with the help of Reborn's unique sun flames— being the former Arcobaleno and all— his wounds are all fixed in less than a month. All he need is the courage to open his eyes.

a full 60 days since he closed his eyes, Finally he showed signs of awakening.

He tried to smile, but his eyes aren't as bright. again, it took all of them not to cry right there and then. That being said, they've promised him that they'll wait. No matter how long it will take, they're going to fix this. 

they need to work extra hard though, because Tsuna has finally dropped his mask and doesn't bother to mask the fact that he's been hurt. This time he actually pushed them away. Missions after missions, excuses after excuses until one day he ran out of it.

The dreaded day has come, There was no celebration. Just a lazy day. And for once in his lifetime he wished to have stacks of papers in his room. He doesn't.

He can't run anymore, he have to face them.

"It's okay, Tsuna" 

He blinked.

"Even if we don't understand, we care deeply of you. As long you understand that we'll be waiting. Even if it take you years or something, we won't leave"

A smile. It's... genuine?

"What?" He actually frowns.

"Consent. Every healthy relationship is built of that. Not just as lovers, but also as family. If you don't want to do a thing, we are not going to push your buttons" that came from Reborn??

"What?" This time it was of a confusion.

"We love you, Jyuu— no, Tsuna... err, -sama." Hayato fixed his wordings first before continuing, "We don't want to get hurt by hurting you. The feeling is mutual, don't worry."

He sucks in a short gasp

"...what?" This one held disbelief. To which, they chuckled about.

"Oh come on, Tsuna-nii~ have a little faith on us, okay? We break, we bend, but we're not meant to be separated." Lambo stuck his tongue out playfully.

"We are yours"

"—and you are ours." Kinda creepy coming from Chrome and Mukuro, but okay. 

"No matter how much you tried to get rid of us, we will return." It's rather comical since Kyoya was the one who announced so.

"Extreme people folks together, You've always been an awesome sky, otouto. So let us be your extreme siblings once again!"  a fist pump to the ceiling, Totally Ryohei's style.

"Maa~ I'm out of words, sooooo~ Like what they said" Takeshi chuckled as he slung an arm around the brunet's shoulder, getting casual.

"To make a start, how about horror movie till night hit?" Reborn smirked himself.

"No"

They all stiffened, slowly turning to their sky, a hurt look almost set on their face, yet it never did since Tsuna only glares at the hitman.

"You motherfucker know I hate horror movie. Change it to sappy romance for once, and then I might consider it" With a pouty huff and crossed arms, their sky replied.

This time, they couldn't stop themselves but bawl their eyes out like a kid as they crowds the don, hugging him in a tight grip.

Kyoya looked away, but his posture is finally relaxed. While with Reborn...

Taking off his fedora— his symbol of pride— he put them on the brown locks, a rare smile on his face as he flicked the younger's forehead.

"Welcome back, Stupido Figlio"

Tsuna rolled his eyes, but tugging the fedora down hiding his own smile as he muttered.

"It's good to be back..."