Love? Maybe! Lust? Definitely!

This is my first ever actual attempt at a story! Do forgive!!

Have you ever been in a position where you know what you're doing is wrong, yet it feels so right? The forbidden flower you're dying to pick! That sip of alcohol that you know you won't like yet you just HAVE to taste to satisfy your desire!

Chapter 1

"Hey! The name's Lea short for Leandra. I'm 17 going on 18 and am DYING to experience sex" *scratch scratch* "That soooo doesn't sound right!", I thought to myself after my UMPTEENTH attempt at introducing myself to my diary. I know. Lame, right? "If my parents were to get their hands on this, I'm in sooooo much trouble and some more!!", my thoughts continued. The obsession I have with sex doesn't have um... so much to do with porn or anything, More like, how a few friends/acquaintances managed to "do it" and walk around so casually mentioning it. You see, my country, state, city, whatever is OBSESSED with morals, values, traditions and stuff that I honestly couldn't care a damn about. Were I to break any of the rules and my parents found out, they'd send me to rehab. Yup, they have rehab centres for single teenage mothers, smokers, alcoholics and drug addicts. So basically, having sex before marriage is as illegal as drugs or so my parents and family felt.

My life is perfect! To a third person, I'd be an object of extreme envy. I have the perfect boyfriend, who loves me and worships the sand I walk on and whom my parents wholly approve of, to marry in future. I have an incredible scholarship in a prestigious design institute where I don't even have to work my ass off to place first. My parents loved and adored each other (and me, of course!) often showing unnecessary PDAs (which I must add only aggravates the need for me to do the same). I mean, how hypocritical can they be? They rub it in my face that I can't have sex while they make out in front of me! UGH!!!

My life is perfect! Mind-numbingly boringly so to a person like me! I needed spice!! Something to send my adrenaline pumping and my heart racing. Someone to heat me up and bring out the wild side. Someone who I didn't have to keep my control around. Someone with whom I could share an extremely dangerous secret. A totally physical, lust-driven relationship. Someone like Chris!