Chapter 1: Nico's P.O.V.

Quick Author's Note:

HIIIII!! It's ur bitch, Mousey Bby!!! Im backkkk!! Now I'm here with a Percico fanfic. Im sorry if you don't ship, but idk wtf u doing here. I already said in my description that i ship the boys with the boys. If you have a problem, honestly, just get the fuck out.

This is a simple story. None of the Greek mythology stuff happens. They're all normal people. Nico is 16, Percy is 19. Nico is a high schooler, Percy is in his second year of college. Story takes place in NYC. 

(I am in love with the cover I made IDK why tho)

And that's it. Enjoy!!!!

~Mousey bby~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's POV

If you ask me, people. Are. Assholes. Everyone of them. They're all self-centered and worry about themselves. My reasoning for this is quite simple. No one in my short 16 years of life has ever shown love for me. No one. My mom and big sister, Bianca, died way before, and my father works overseas. I grew up in Queens, NYC, all alone, teaching myself how to work, live, and just get by in life. And most of that I did by myself. I don't need people in my life. I don't need love. I never wanted it anyway. To me, I only matter. No one else will ever care. I grew up alone, un-loved, unloving, so I'll die alone, too. Un-loved, un loving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can probably guess what type of person I am. Introverted, quiet, anti-social. Yup.

I don't go outside. Like, AT-ALL. Why do I have to? At this day and age, you can do just about anything without even leaving your bed.

...

I did it again, didn't I? I'm always exaggerating. I mean, of course I do go out from time to time. I am human after all. Also, I'm not completely anti-social. I have friends who I love and who love me. I have my best friend, Hazel, and her boyfriend, Frank. I've got Piper, Leo, and Jason, friends I met in middle school. Annabeth and her girlfriend, Reyna I know because they live three houses down from mine and they're always checking in on me and making sure I get to school properly. All of them are good people. Annoying, but good. If I do anything regarding leaving my house, then I usually go do it with one of those guys. Hazel's boyfriend, Frank, used to go to my high school, but he already graduated. So now, I have to fend for myself in school which isn't easy. Emo, introverted, quiet kid. And some people even suspect that I've been seeing guys from another high school, so now there are rumors flying about me being "a fag". And that is just perfect. The last thing I need is for all those ass-hats to figure out that I'm gay.

School isn't the best place for me right now. It never was to begin with, but now it's getting worse. Because of all this, I am currently standing at the bus stop trying to figure out if I should go back to my house and deal with Annie and Reyna trying to figure out what the assholes from school did to me OR if I should go to the New York Public Library and hang around until after dark. Yeah, I'm not in the mood for Annie and Rey's motherly-ness. I'm going to the library. No one's gonna be able to bother me there. Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: yes, i kno it's very short. Dont tell me the obvious. It'll get longer slowly, relax. I'm just building into the story. Also, are yall okay with the Annabeth x Reyna thing? There wont be too many straight couples here. Thank u so much for reading!! Vote and comment for me? Thank uuuuu!! Lots of love from NYC!!!

~Mousey bby~