Chapter Three

A/N: Heyyyy I'm not dead :)

It's been three days, nothing has happened since Katsuki told Shoto about what happened to the boy he saw on the first day. Maybe I was seeing things. But, his television kept coming on at night, for some reason it became routine; go to sleep, wake up randomly, go to the small living room, look for the remote, turn off the television, go back to bed and then repeat. At this point, Shoto kinda started to give up on turning it off when he went to bed. Tonight, he did just that. He finished his soba and went to turn off the television, he stared at it for a moment and then sighed. The boy put the remote on the light blue couch and went to bed, not worrying about what would happen.

About three hours later he felt like he was being watched, sure, he wasn't asleep because who could when there is a creepy dead kid watching you. He sat up in his bed and looked around, no one seemed to be in his room so, he got up and looked around his small dorm. No ones here, the doors locked. Why am I freaking out? The multicolored boy shook his head, turned off the lights in his living room and went back to his room. When he walked in he noticed that the lights were off, weird..I don't remember turning them off when I got up. He shook his head again and laid down in his bed, turning off the light and covering himself up, moments later the light turns on.

Shoto squinted his eyes. "What do you want?" he groaned out, a giggle came from the end of his bed, making him sit up. His covers fell down and bundled up at his waistline. The blue haired boy wore what he did the day they met, So Kat wasn't lying. He crawled on the bed and set on his legs.

"I'm bored, you didn't turn off the television so I wasn't able to mess with you." Shoto squinted his eyes at the blue haired male. A sigh left his lips.

"Can't you mess with someone else?" Tenya stared, he shook his head, his fluffy hair bouncing. "Fine fine, what do you want?" the blue haired boy thought about it, his brows knitting together, thinking, Shoto watched and waited patiently.

"Can I sleep with you?" Tenya's head tilted to the side, his glasses falling from his nose slightly. The duel colored boy sighed again and nodded, the blue haired boy's face lit up and he crawled up beside the taller male. The two layed down on their sides and stared at one another.

"Can I, touch you?" Shoto bit his bottom lip, he wanted to know, he wanted to see if it would work. Tenya, on the other hand, didn't know. He's never tried.

"I, I don't know? We can try though!" Shoto smiled and the two put their hands up, Tenya was worried that they'd both be disappointed, Shoto just wanted to try something for the hell of it. When their hands touched, Tenya's automatically went through the male's larger hand, he frowned, Shoto smiled lightly. "I'm sorry." the four eyed boy spoke sadly. The multicolored boy rose an eyebrow at him and sighed.

"Don't be," his voice came off as soft. "tomorrow I'll bring back some books from the library, I remember reading that ghost can actually touch things, moving them around and other stuff. I'll see how we can do that, alright?" Tenya nodded, he was there when Katsuki told Shoto, he didn't mind, he was, however, worried that Shoto wouldn't like him around and would try to get him to leave. The blue haired boy was happy that he let him stay, they both went under the covers, and fell asleep. It was late when they did, it didn't really feel any different for Shoto, but he had the thought of someone being there with him, as for Tenya, it was nice knowing and having someone there with him.

He loved it, he didn't want it to end.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for this HELLA short chapter! I'm trying to update what I can ATM! I'm also working on making stickers (to sell to y'all) and I'm wondering if you could tell me what type of stickers you'd want to buy. ^^

Thanks for reading!❤

Remember! Stay safe!♥🌸