Amy returns

"What do you want Shadow!?!" Amy asked in a harsh tone
"We need to talk Amy about-" He was suddenly cut off by her
"Talk about what?! There's nothing to talk about Shadow...so why don't you do yourself a favor and leave!" She said as she was about to walk passed him, but Shadow caught her by her arm "I'll do no such thing until you agree to hear me out." He said while he was still had her arm. Amy raised her free arm and was about to hit him but he saw that coming from a mile away. Amy on the other hand was shocked that he'd caught her arm and she decided that she couldn't win even if she was Captain of the Knights.

"...Fine...what is it that's so important that you won't let me leave?" She said while looking anywhere but him.
"May I remind you that there's an upcoming war that just happens to be coming in three days!" He said while raising his voice just a little

The pink female thought about what he said and finally come to a decision "Alright I'll go but only because the fate of the war depends on it." She said now looking at him

Shadow loved that about Amy even though she could be stubborn and hard headed she also had a kind and loving heart but she only showed that side of her to some people.

"Well c'mon Shadow we have to get back so that we can start training immediately." She said as the two got on their horses

(2 hrs later)
Once the two got back to the castle and they put their horses up for the day, Amy was on her way to see King Sonic and she knew that there'd be consequences for actions but she'd face them no matter what.
Sonic was in the throne room thinking about the war when all of a sudden he was snapped back into reality by a loud knock on the door.

"Enter!" He said in a loud voice

"Your majesty." Amy said while bowing in front of him

The blue blur recognized that voice anywhere "Amy?! Why did you run off like you did? We've been worried sick about you!"

"My dearest apologizes your majesty if I caused an uproar in the kingdom due to my actions." She said in a serious tone along with her head hanging low.

After they were done talking Amy was done with training her future Knights for the day she had met up with her friends.

"I'm so glad your back Amy!" Said blaze as she was crying happy tears

"Yeah, things weren't the same without you." Silver said while he had his arm around Blazes waist

Amy quickly saw this and couldn't help to think that they were made for each other and even though they were different, they found love 'Maybe it's time to change something in my life something that I've been missing for far to long and maybe just maybe I'm starting to-' She quickly stopped that thought from going into any further details so she quickly shook the thought out of her head.

"Well I'm happy to be back, well I guess I should go train." She told the two standing in front of her with a smile on her face and with that she walked off in the direction that the training ground was in.

Blaze was busy thinking why the pink female looked spaced out like she was thinking about something...or someone then that's when it hit her and she couldn't help but smile at the thought.
________________________
A/N:Well Amy's returned to the castle, and it looks like she's having a change of heart right??? Anyway I hope you enjoyed!