chapter 3

Author 's note

Hey guys hope you are loving the story so far and if you do give me some love and support lavv yyaahh aall nmuuhhwaa
-kristine

Matt's P.O.V
I was walking at the park and saw a girl I walk closer to see her better then I realize that it was kat ,she had her head down and eyes closed ,I walk beside her and looked at her,...after a few seconds later she opened her eyes.... We talked for a little while .

I asked her if she wanna go get ice cream and she said yes ....i was in line of the ice cream parlor and she was sitting in front of our table while looking at her phone ...she was soo cute,not paying attention much so I took a picture of her....Once we were done eating ice cream we were heading back to school, she pushed me a little so I pushed her back,I pushed her a little bit harder than it should be,she was lighter than I thought ,I catched her right In in my arms/hands we were in an awkward situation.

Once we were at school I asked her if I could walk her to her dorm/room and I wasn't gonna take NO For an answer .we were in front of her dorm and before we said our good byes she gave me quick hug so I hug her back it was one of the best feeling I ever had so I couldn't help but smile.she opened the door but before she closed it she waved her hand and smiled so... I did the Same.

I got to my dorm still smiling,I opened the door and saw carter on the phone with someone as soon as he saw me he put his finger in front of his mouth as a sign for me to keep quiet, I closed the door as quietly as possible ,tip-toed to my bed,remove my shoes and started singing/shouting the song 'my milkshake' while jumping on the bed like a crazy person.

" MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND"i sang at the top of my lungs

"dude I'll call you back ,bye" carter said In a hurry

"THEY'RE LIKE,ITS BETTER THAN YOUS DAMN RIGHT IT-"I was cut off because carter jumped to me

"DUDE!!! Where have you been ?!?!?" Carter said while sitting up

"Took a walk"i said half-lying and sitting up

"Yeah!!!....sureeee!!!" Carter said

"Fine ... Fine I was with someone"i finally said the truth

"I knew it,it's only the first day and your already hitting on girls daayyyuummm !!!" Carter said shouting

"What's her name then" carter asked again

"Im not hitting on girls ,plus how do you know it's a girl"i said

"Well it's not that hard to guess "carter said

"Lemme(let me)guess again it's the girl from earlier is it ,you know the girl that's with her mom" carter said

I didin't say anything but made a wired face instead, I got up go to the bathroom where the closets were . I got some pj's out and changed into them I got out of the bathroom and saw carter fast asleep on his bed.but before I go to sleep I posted the pic of kat earlier at the Ice cream shop 'with this beautiful girl earlier' .i closed the lights and drifted to sleep.

End of Matt's P.O.V

~~morning~~

Kat's P.O.V

I woked up by the sound of my phone /alarm ugh!!! Its too early in the morning so I roll over to my phone and hit the dismiss botton and cheked the time it was already 7:45 and school starts at 9:00 so I have an hour and a half to prepare.i got up and saw Trisha still in her bed "Wow she is a heavy sleeper" I thought .

I walk to the bathroom washed my face and fix my hair I remove the messy bun that I made last night and made another one ,i walk out of the bathroom to the kitchen to get some cereal ,I grabbed the box of cereal,a bowl ,spoon ,and milk from the 'mini' fridge that we had. While I was eating I heard someone closed the bathroom door I look around I saw Trisha was not in her bed I guess she's up.a few minutes later she came of the bathroom looking super tired .

"Good morning !!!" I said

"Morning, wait where have you been last night?"she asked while yawning

"Didin't you read my note?"i asked

"You said that you were gonna walk around,you were gone for ,almost five hours "Trisha said

"Well,see, I was at a park and I was relaxing and thinking about stuff and matt saw me and -"she cut me off

"Wait matt? Who's matt ?" She asked while getting some cereal

"Matt is just a friend I met ,okay so as I was saying ,he saw me and asked if I wanna go get ice cream, so I said yes " I said

"Are you sure nothing happened ?" She asked

"What??? Nothing happened between us "i said in a complete hurry

"We'll I should be getting ready "i said just to get out of her questions

I picked my outfit for today ,I'm gonna wear black skinny jeans,a simple shirt that says 'SWAG' ,my red vans ,and a Bennie . I head to the bathroom to shower .

once im done i wrapped the towel around my body and checked the time it was already 8:20 so i change into the clothes that i picked earlier dried my hair and braided it to my right side. I put on my everyday make-up (mascara, eyeliner,lip balm) and once I'm all done I got out of the bathroom and saw Trisha all dressed up and done with her make-up .

"How come your all dolled up ?" I asked

"I dolled up at the shower room/bathroom every floor has one" she said

"Ohh!! Okay" I said

I walked to my bed to get my stuff so that I could go to class.there was a knock on the door Trisha opened the door .

"Kat someone's at the door looking for you" she said half-shouting

I look up to see matt in front of the door ,Trisha let him in.

"Uh hmmm... Hey !!! What are you doing here ???"i asked nicely

"I'm here to pick you up,silly "he said pinching my cheek a little

"But what abo-" I look around and tried to find Trisha but she's not here ,I guess she left

"I guess Trisha left soo..... Shall we go ?" I asked

"Yeah!! Sure!!!" He said

When we got to class we heard girls giggling and cheering.

"Oohhhh mmmahhh gggaawwwddd it's matt espinosa "one girl said

"Wait who's she "one girl whispered to her friend

"Ugh!!" I said in an irritated /jealous tone

"Don't need to get jelly (jealous ) babe "matt said

"I'm not jealous, I'm irritated" I said and I just realize what he said 'babe' Wutt ???

As we took our seat at the back of the class. the professor came in a few minutes after us.the day went pretty good I got two classes with matt and three with Trisha at lunch I met a new friend he was Matt's best friend ,his name was carter ,we all ate our lunch together and after school (school ended at4:00) me and Trisha decided that we should skate sooo... We did after an hour we got tired and saw Starbucks we rest for a little while and go back to skating but this time we were heading back to the school.

Once we got there we ordered pizza for dinner and invited the boys over(matt and carter) after a few minutes the boys were already here and they have the pizza in there hands.

"We walk by the delivery guy and got the pizza "carter said

"But we didin-"I was cut off

"Don't worry we already paid for it " matt said

While eating the pizza we decided to watch a movie, we picked 'fault in our stars' we all sat down on the ground (with pillows), Trisha closed the lights and play the movie.

Me and matt was next to each other,Trisha and carter was next to each other in the middle of the movie matt 'yawned' and casually put his arms around me(smooth huh?) , I didin't mind ,I even rested my head on his shoulders,all friends do that right ? But before the movie ended I fall asleep and so as everyone else .

But not everyone ...

End of Kat's P.O.V