chapter 6

Matt's P.O.V

It's the middle of the night and I can't freaking sleep ,I checked the time on my phone anddddd ..... The time is 3:26 in the morning so.... I got up slipped into My slippers got my phone,and a key.

I don't know why I wanna go outside this late at night. but.....what could possibly go wrong .i got outside look around and saw someone at the end of the hallway i walk closer to see who it was and i was shocked (a little) what the hell is she doing this late at night all alone...i spoke up and i think i scared her a little because she jumped and almost fall luckily she didin't.

I asked her what is she doing outside her room and not sleeping, she said she woke up because she was hungry.

.when i went back to my room ... i remove my slippers and shirt, i remove my shirt because i like to sleep Shirtless ... a few seconds later i got a text ,i see that it was kat, she locked herself out hahaha!!! ,she asked me if she could sleep in my room for the night(because Trisha was not answering).

I really didin't mind because she's my .....friend after all . Once she got here I opened the door before she could,i saw her face she turned bright pink ,is she blushing? I let her in and said that she need to be quiet because carter was sleeping.

i insist that she sleep on my bed and I sleep on the ground( ....because I'm a 'gentleman' HAHAHA!!!,) I closed the lights and lay on the ground ... "Night"kat said so I said so also said it back but with a kiss on the forehead, I loved her like a....little 'sister-ish' a few minutes later I still couldn't sleep,I turn my back and watched and examine Kat's face she's beautiful if I compare her to my previous girlfriend.

I only had one girlfriend. I had to broke up with her because I found out that she was only using me for the money and the fame..... Could you believe her cause I obviously can't, after the day that I broke up with her I haven't herd from her. enough of my-ex I wanna think about kat,why she always makes me happy,alive and exited. the day that I first saw her,we stared into each other's eyes and I saw sparkles in them (if you watch the movie 'hotel transilvania' that's what im talking about) i don't know but i think we kinda ...zing!

~~Morning~~

(Still matt's P.O.V)

I woke up early in the morning (7:00) i only got 3 hours of sleep. I got up go into the bathroom look at myself, i was a complete mess my hair is messy ,i look horrible soo..... i decided that i should take a shower.after i did i put on some clothes (home clothes) go out of the bathroom to the Kitchen to eat food.

I 'm eating cereal while eating i pulled my phone out checked all my social media sites and stuff.... Then I completely forgot to film a vine! I try to think of a good idea for vine and nothing ...I can't think so I tweeted that I can't film a vine today.

...a few minutes trisha was awake ,her hair was a little messy but in a 'sexy' way ,i love it ....... Kat got up and said that she have to go change and go see Trisha .

Five minutes later carter was back from the Walmart, he got a lot of food ,he had like ........ Six bags full of food he had to take two trips to his car to get it all up.

"Dude..... You got a lot of stuff " I said while looking inside the bags

"No I didin't it's only six bags" carter said

"Only ,only six bags wow ........ I'm totally speechless right now"

Carter didin't speak soo....I walked to the bathroom to prepare for class.after I did (I'm wearing a simple shirt,black colored pants,a hat and my red vans) once I got out of the bathroom I headed straight to my bed that is not made,I grab all the things that I will be needing today like books,pen,calculator,paper,notebooks,hair gel/wax,earphones. Then put them all in my JanSport bag and waited for carter.

15 minutes later carter came out of the bathroom all dressed up. We headed to kat and Trisha's dorm and I open the door wide and shouted "heyy yoooo" while raising my hands up high after that we headed to class

End of Matt's P.O.V

***

**

*

Authors Note

Hayyy yooooo!! What's up guys,hope you are loving the story so far !!!

Thank you all for the reads,support and love that you have given to this story I still can't believe that I would get this far!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question of the day !!!
Who is your favorite Magcon boy ???

Comment your answers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Follow

Vote

Share

If you like???

-Kristine