Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I start this chapter I would like to say that there is a question for all of you lovely people after this chapter, and comment your answers !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat's P.O.V

I woke up ... Around....7:00 am And found myself on the ground with someone I looked up to see who it was .... It was matt, we were cuddling, his arms were wrapped around me ,then I remember the four of us (me,Trisha,matt and carter)watched the fault in our stars.

I moved Matt's arm slowly so that I don't wake him up and I could get up. Once I'm up I headed straight to the bathroom I looked at the mirror and find my self,I was in a complete mess soo... I washed my face, re-applied my make-up ,brushed my hair and my teeth and once I'm all done I got out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to cook food.

I'm cooking four eggs and bacon strips(and of course rice) ummmm..... While I was cooking I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist and rested his/her head on my shoulder.

I look to see who it was and I found matt,his eyes were closed and I could feel his breath In my neck.....that sends tingles on my spine and goosebumps all over my body,I felt something in my stomach that I never felt before, my face was heating up .....

" Matt I know the food smells great but you have to wait until it's ready "I said with out looking at him so he doesn't see me blushing.

he opened his eyes."sorry "he said while looking straight down and walked away, I placed four plates (and two extra plates of the eggs an bacon) on the table and four sets of spoonNfork, I put the eggs and bacon on separate plates and placed it on the center of the table .

i walked over to where Trisha and carter were and found matt laying on my bed,he's on his phone doing stuff.

"Guys wake up !!! guys!!! Foods ready ,time to eat,...matt foods ready "i said he got out of my bed and ran into the kitchen to get some food

"Give me five minutes more " Trisha said

"Give me ten more minutes" carter said

"Nooo you gotta eat or the foods gonna get cold " i said

After a few seconds Trisha got up and walk over to the kitchen where the food was ,she sat down and puts a few bacon ,one egg on her plate and puts a little bit of rice.

i saw matts plate was full of bacon I guess he's hungry .i sat down to eat and saw carter already up he took a seat (last seat) and grabbed some food.

once were all done matt and carter went back to their room to shower and prepare for class soo ... Me and Trisha did the same thing.i finished dressing up (I'm wearing a black skirt,a semi-long sleeve shirt,a pair of high-cut (chuck Taylor )convers and my Bennie ) I applied my everyday make-up and today I'm not in the mood to do anything with my hair so I just let it be (my hair is dark colored brown and it has big waves in it ,my hair is until the middle of my back) once we were all done matt and carter went back to our room,class starts at 9:30, so... We have 20 minutes .

we went down the elevator,out the building (dormitories) and went in another building .we went our separate ways, matt and I walk to our class and sat down to our chairs ,matt and I talk until the prof. Got inside. After school (school ended at 4:30),I was with Trisha and matt. my head was aching soooo bad, so I was a little bit dizzy.
once me and Trisha (matt go to his dorm) got to our room I plopped down in my bed.

"Hey why are you acting like that? Are you sick or something?" Trisha said

"My head hurts sooooooooooooo freaking bad" I said ,still not moving

"Do you want me to call matt?" She said half teasing

"What? What would that do ?"i said

"Well .... When he's always around your kinda happy-ier ......plus .... A lot of people think that ..... You ..and ..matt ...are a thing and stuff" Trisha said while drinking a cup of water

"What! Why?" I asked with a confuse look

"We'll you guys are kinda .......always together" Trisha said ,placing the glass in the sink

"What makes you say that ?" I asked

"Well .... Remember the night you came home (dorm) late ....." Trisha stopped

"Uh-huh!!! Go on " I said

"....I was awake .....and I saw you and matt TOGETHER" Trisha said emphasizing the word together

"Plus... He posted a picture of you at the ice cream shop and with the description 'with this beautiful girl earlier'..... I think a lot of people/students (here) saw it" she said standing in front of me (I was sitting down)

"Oohhh!!! And one more, last night we watched the movie and invited them over .... Both of you kinda fell asleep (and carter) then I realize the both of you were cuddling " she said while unlocking her phone " soo I have to take a picture " she continued what she was saying and showed me the pic.

"What no! no! no! you have to delete that" I said trying to grab her phone

"Hey give it back" Trisha said as I got her phone

"I won't delete it if you don't show it to anyone ... Not even matt ok ?"I said

"Aww..." She wined

" Promise me "I said

"Yeahhhh yeahh yeahh! Now give it back "Trisha said and snatch her phone back

I checked the time (on my phone) and saw it was almost six. I went to the bathroom to get changed and get rid of my make-up .i went out of the bathroom ,walk to my bed ,lay in it before I knew it I was already sleeping

End of Kat's P.O.V

***

**

*

author's note

Hey guys! From now on I'll try to publish 2 chapters a week soo yeah !!!

If you did/do like this chapter pls. Give mehh ssooommmeee lllooovvveee and support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question of the day:
If you had a chance to date one of the Magcon boys
(besides matt) on February 14 (valentines day)
who would it be??? And where would you be ???

Comment your answers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

If you like ??? But comment your answer for the question of the day!

LAaaavvv yyaaahhh aaalll muwwhhaaa

-Kristine