Chapter 2: The project

Lisa's Pov: (lol)

"So Jason, we need to do this project, and as much as i don't like your guts, we have to get it done. I am and I repeat am NOT failing because of you understood?"

"Yes miss bossy" he said with a chuckle and smirk on his face.

" Whatever" I said as i rolled my eyes.

"Trying to be bold?"

" I am not trying, I am bold! Psh"

" Nope, you're trying"

"Is this boy really arguing with me?" I thought to myself

" Okay so we will meet at my house after school, just meet me at my locker and we will go home together, but don't think that this is your chance to score me, because it is never going to happen... sweetie" I said smiling ever so brightly, maybe this project wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

" How are you so sure?" he winked at me.  I felt so gross, like I wanted to soak myself in some cleansing water, did he seriously just wink.. YUCK!

"Whatever okay I just want a good grade otherwise I would've given up a long time ago" I whispered in his ear.

"Hmm we will see Lisa, we will see" He said with a big grin on his face. Just when I was about to reply to him the bell rung I ran out of the class with a lot of speed.

 " Okay class you are now dismissed you have one week to work on this project.

after school ~                 *               ~       

School was hell, wait I meant high school was hell, the teachers couldn't teach a big portion of them, fake bitches, boys a.k.a jerks, sport people, nerds,goth, and those stuck up girls. Oh how I disliked them. As for me, I was just a normal girl named Lisa Edwards. I wasn't too short, fat, skinny or anything, I guess I was average. I didn't have problems making friends though, I had the  right variety. Besides I choose my friends wisely. Then there was a boy name Jason, the total opposite of me. He had all the girls screaming to be his, he was a complete jerk who didn't care about anybody else but himself, he would get laid every week and never had a normal girlfriend. It was either the slut of the school or some desperate girls who throws herselfat him, "How gross!" I thought. I really didn't want to be one of those girls.

"Sup sexy?" I heard a voice say, a voice which sounded so familar. I was standing by my locker patiently waiting for Diamond or Jason to show up. 

" What do you want douche?" I turned around to see Jason standing there leaning towards the locker next to mine.

" We have a project to do, remember?" he said leaning on the locker that was next to mine he was about 3-4 inches taller than me.

"Yes i know, now wait, I am waiting for Diamond, who should be here in 3,2,1"

";Lisa!!! I have been looking for you do you not remember we have to study together?" I had never been so happy to hear my name in such a long time.

"Diamond" I hugged her so tight, she was really pretty and didn't care what haters had to say about her, that's why I loved my bestfriend so much. "I know I am so sorry but..."

"But what?" She said with her pleading eyes they were light brown and her mascara was making them look even bigger.

" Jason is coming over by my house today for a project... as in we work together". I groaned, remembering the thought of it .

Diamond gasped, and it wasn't a normal gasp, it was a Diamond gasp!

"Oh HELLL NOO"

" OH hell yes" I said

"Dangg! Good luck though if he tries to touch you remember that move I taught you from jijitsu."

I laughed. "Yes you are one hell of a chic, byee text you later"

"Bye" I waved and turned to see Jason standing there with a blank impression on his face.

" Ready to go, douche?"

"Yes!" he said smiling so big.

"Just remember that i'm not going to fall for you like those other sluts".

"This is going to be one long day" I taught to myself . We began to walk it to my house, since I didn't live too far from school, maybe about 10-15 minutes of walking. Jason was actually very attractive, his nice pink lips, his brown hair, the way his muscles printed out through his vest. Maybe if he wasn't such a douche, I would've considered dating him.

But I wouldn't want to be known as the girl who slept with a player.. What do I Lisa have to do?

 Heya readers :d this chapter diff wasn't the best yes I know there's errors it will be fixed later on, hope you sorta liked it if you did click that vote.. or not ._.

vote/comment/share? :) would love that :D

Tell me what you think.. picture of Diamond on the side ->