Chapter 17: Teaching Time

Jason||

"Stop it you're cheating." I laughed as I took my phone out of Lisa's hand and hovered over her body looking into her beautiful brown orbs.

"I did not!" Lisa laughed as she pecked my lips, I opened her legs and laid in between them as she wrapped her legs around my torso. I slowly ran my hands over her thighs rubbing her inner thigh in a circular motion.

"You did, you cheated for temple run! When I wasn't looking you started over to get a higher score than me."

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't."

"You did babe I saw you, you're lucky I love you...but you're not getting away so easily." I said as I kissed her neckI continued roaming my hands over her soft skin. She grabbed my face deepening the kiss as she pushed her hips more into me letting me groan in satisfaction. I shoved my hands under her tank gently squeezing her breasts, I slowly took off her shirt to get a better view. She moaned softly in my ears, boy was it turning me on.

I pulled away breathlessly, she smiled at me showing her beautiful smile.

Yes we were in my room playing games on my phone and talking about what college we were going to, I really see her in my future even though we moved fast I couldn't be happier. Lisa was spending the night her mom and my mom became friends, since Lisa's mom is working late tonight she's staying over besides we're on carnival break for the next two weeks.

I leaned over once more kissing her lips as my eyes roamed her beautiful body, I looked into her eyes for permission as I took off her bra letting the straps fall down her shoulder. She quickly covered herself with her hands.

"Stop you're beautiful, don't hide from me."

She didn't say anything she just stared at me and smiled. I took one breast into my mouth sucking on it slowly as my tongue twirled around the nipple letting Lisa release a soft moan, boy did it turn me on! I continued this on the next breast my other hand cupping her other breast, I grabbed her face kissing her deeply making my tongue lick the bottom of her lip. She flipped us over so that she was on top. She tugged the bottom of my shirt indicating for me to take it off, but I stopped her.

"Babe you're not ready for this trust me." I said sitting up pulling her up with me.

"I know I'm sorry it just felt so good like I don't know." She sighed putting on her bra, "it's okay but I know you're not ready, don't worry when the time is right we'll step up the relationship."

"It's so sweet how much you care, I love you so much." She sat on my torso my legs lying in between hers she wrapped her hands around my neck giving me a sweet, passionate kiss. She climbed off of me laying her head on my chest, she ran her hands up and down my stomach as I played in her hair.

"We should go see a movie or something." I said as I wrapped my fingers in between her curls.

"Let's go to the movie room." Lisa said getting off the bed she looked really beautiful even though she wasn't dressed up she wore sweats with a tank top and she slicked her hair into a pony tail, she stretched her body waving her hands infront my face when she realize I was staring at her.

"What are you thinking about?" I swear she reads me like a book.

"How beautiful you are right now."

"Awe... Well I do have a handsome boyfriend."

"But I have a beautiful girlfriend." I said smirking at her, "I know lets get going maybe we can go bowling later?"

"Sounds like a plan." I got out the bed slapping her ass as I walked past her.

"Uhh" she moaned, "come on li I know you want the d."