ⓄⓃⒺ

Tired, that's what Taehyung is feeling right now.

He's been walking and doing work for more than thirty minutes.

His swollen feet and his big cute belly were just adding more exhaustion to him.

'I can't do this. There's still 10 boxes to take in and further I should unpack all the boxes inside. Ughhh..!!!'

Thinking of an idea, he looked straight towards his neighbouring house and thought of asking them to help him.

But then stopped as he's not good at speaking with new people. And he doesn't even know who lives in there.

Pouting, he looked down and held his belly caressing it and spoke, "what do you think mama should do babies? He's getting tired and you both six month old devils are playing football inside me and making me more tired..!"

A smiled blossomed on his face when his babies stopped kicking him.

"Aww...! My babies. Okay now kick me slowly okay? Slowly....! If you think mama should ask help from our neighbours...!"

And that's it, the babies started kicking him aggressively.

He held his belly laughing " okok stop I'll go hahahaha stoooop haha."

Slowly and hesitantly he made his way towards his neighbouring house and rang the bell. He looked down at his belly caressing it and turned back to check on his boxes that he didn't notice the door opening.

When someone cleared their throat, he turned and looked up the 'very sexy attractive and hot' young man looking down at him with a welcoming smile.

Jk's house

Jungkook's mom paid a visit to her son's house today saying and Jungkook quotes, "atleast act surprised and happy that I came to visit you. I missed my little bunny."

So yeah him and his mom were in the kitchen preparing snacks while he was entertaining her when someone rang the bell.

"I'll be back mom", wiping his hands, he went to check it.

Upon opening the door, he saw a pregnant male shorter than him holding his belly and looking back.

Clearing his throat to get his attention, he was awes-trucked when the shorter male looked up. 

"Oh my mom..! He's sooo cute and beautiful. Why does all beautiful boys does not stay single..? Ughh..! Okok stop staring like an idiot and greet him", coming out from his thoughts, he smiled to greet the male.

No one pov

"Hello", the sexy man according to Taehyung greeted him with a smile while extending his hand.

"Hi", he replied with his cute boxy smile and shook hands with him.

"Aah even his hands are so soft. Now I'm like don't touch me I'm so soft", Jungkook thought.

"So you are...?", he thought, having a sort of smug look on his face.

"Aah sorry I'm Kim Taehyung", bowing down a little, the beautiful boy introduced himself.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful boy and I'm Jeon Jungkook", he replied with a satisfying smile when the shorter one blushed by his words.

"Jeon Jungkook it would be better if you stop flirting", startling, he turned around only to find his mom staring at them.

"Mom...! Don't scare me like that", he moved aside so that his mom could come.

"Blah blah whatever. Hello Taehyung, I'm Jeon Sana and I'm guessing you're from the neighbouring house..!", she greeted the boy with a beautifully smile.