ⒻⓄⓊⓇ

Jungkook woke up and had been staring at Taehyung for a good 20 minutes caressing his belly.

He thought how lucky he is to have him in his life.

You see, jungkook's family is rich but they cared about people rather than money and status.

When studying in the university, he had his first girlfriend who he thought he loved a lot. But the thing is, she loved him only for his money.

After knowing her true colour, he broke up with her and concentrated more on his life.

He told his parents that he's a bisexual to which they supported him as long as he loves a right person.

The moment he saw Taehyung for the first time, he somehow knew that an angel stepped into his life.

And yes, he's truly an angel who stood brave all alone without giving up on his life.

Checking the time, 9:40am, he quietly woke up from the bed and went to freshen up, not before pecking taehyung's forehead.

After completing his shower, he stepped out with a towel around his waist and the other around his neck.

He saw that Taehyung is already up, but frowned when he saw distress on his face.

"Tae what's wrong?", he asked carefully sitting behind him and making him lean back on his body.

He turned the younger to look up at him and frowned, "hey why are you crying?" He wiped his tears softly and looked at him.

"I'm having contractions. It's paining a lot hyung", he mumbled with a pout and glossy eyes.

"Oh shh shh don't cry", Jungkook started panicking as he doesn't know how to handle a pregnant person.

"Tae tell me what can I do hm?" He asked while wiping the younger's tears.

"I'll lay down, will you give me a massage hyung?", he mumbled with a pout, feeling the pain more as he's carrying twins.

"Sure sure lay down on your side baby."

He made him lay down on the left side slowly and went to sit behind him and slowly started giving him a massage. He's scared that if he uses a bit more pressure, he'll harm the babies.

"Aaah h-hyung it's hurting", Tae started sniffing again.

"B-baby don't cry please. Wait I'll come back you don't move", he kissed and went inside the washroom and came back with a warmly soaked towel.

"Baby can I lift your top hm?", he wiped his face and caressed his cheeks.

When Taehyung nodded, he moved the top up until it covered his breasts and placed the warm towel on his belly and started lightly massaging it.

"The babies are not stopping kicking you..!", he looked up at his face with a fond smile.

"Yeahhh...! Devils are causing me more pain. Babies stop doing that your hurting mommy", he whined when the kicking increased.

Jungkook mouthed watch me and came to face his belly, removed the towel and blowed raspberry kisses slowly all over.

He spoke, "Angels listen to kookie. Stop doing that. You're hurting your mommy who's been protecting you all these months carefully. So stop it."

"Hyung as much as I loved how you spoke, but they're not going to stop." 

"Angels~~ if you love your kookie stop hurting your mommy~~~", Taehyung smiled at him and closed his eyes when Jungkook started singing a song and eventually went to sleep when the pain stopped.