ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

Turning his back When the Sun rays hit his face, he groaned and shoved his face in jungkook's neck.

The said boy now full awake whispered telling his baby to get up.

Jungkook looked down at his pouty baby and kissed him and all over his face making his baby giggle beautifully.

"I just want to lay down like this and forget about our devils Koo hyung."

Right after he spoke, they heard knocks of different rhythms on their door.

"Speaking of devils.... COME IN", Jungkook shouted and in came 5 years old Jeon Taegukk and Jeon Yeonjun.

They immediately jumped on the bed and onto Taehyung to cuddle him as they love their mommy.

Tae happily cuddled back laying down with both of them on his top and signaled Jungkook to join them and who is he to say no to that?

He looked at his three angels thinking hope fast the time have passed.

In these five years, they married and moved in to another big house. They loved each other more and more each day.

Jin and namjoon adopted a boy Kim Soobin (5 year old), who is so in love with Yeonjun and each other.

The YoonMinSeok couple were never a fan of being parents, so whenever the parents were busy the three of them took care of the three babies.

As dreamed, Jungkook played golf with his boys who tried their best to win it.

They both played catches with their dad while their mom would sit and watch his three superheroes, as they call themselves, play.

Coming to present, "babies? Give daddy huggie and kissy. Daddy's waiting", he said helping the kids sit up.

They immediately jumped on top of their daddy and kissed them all over his face.

"Mommy you too kiss daddy"

"yeah mommy should kiss daddy~", he smirked when Taehyung gave him a small shy peck.

"Mommy are we going out today?"

"Four of us no but me and dad yes", e said strictly.

"B-but we want to gooooo", the kids started whining.

"Then who's going to have a sleepover at soobins place"

"MEEEEEEEEE", Yeonjun yelled startling them and Taegukk.

"But mommy.....", Taegukk called quietly.

"yes Taegukk?"

"Don't dress up too beautifully when you go out", he was shocked when his kids were talking like this.

"yes your superheroes will not be there to protect you mommy"

Jungkook is enjoying how his baby still gets flustered when someone praises him. He laughed lovingly and pecked his forehead.

"What can we say boys your mom is just too beautiful.....!"

"Yes too beautiful for old daddy."

"Just like you for soobin", he said immediately making Taehyung crack up a laugh at his babies.

"I'm not old. I'm a baby"

"I'm not old. I'm mommy's baby"

"no you're not."

"Yes I am"

Taegukk and Taehyung silently left the room as this is common for the father and son to bicker like that daily.

Jin and namjoon came in the evening to pick the boys who warned their dad about how to act like a superhero to protect their mommy.

"You know I've been protecting your mom even before you devils were born"

"..."

"..."

"Whatever. Bye mommy we love you", with that they left for their sleepover.

"I always wonder if you're the baby among three of you Koo hyung"

He yelped when Jungkook picked him up and went to their room, throwing him on the bed slightly bouncing due to the impact.

Taehyung literally loves when his Hyung manhandles him like this.

Jungkook leaned over his ear and whispered, "we're having alone time after a long time. So now figure it out if I'm a baby or not."

With that, their night was filled with lewd sounds.

Only things heard are their grunts and moans and skin slapping.

The night went on with pleasuring each other and Jungkook showing him that he's a hyung to him.

After a month, they came to know that Taehyung was pregnant after having a spicy moment with Jungkook when they were all alone.

Everyone were so happy.

The Jeon siblings were so eager to meet their baby brother or baby sister.

He gave birth to a baby girl, Jeon Ara, smoothly without much troubles like his first pregnancy.

Everyone fell in love with the girl instantly.

Her brothers along with Soobin, took care of her saying that "now along with mommy, we need to protect our sissy toooo" and Jungkook was the first one to agree as she's daddy's little princess.

——————————————————

The kids grew up pretty well and all were good having jobs.

Yeonjun and Soobin were married which was already expected by their parents.

Taegukk married a girl named Jisoo who fell in love with the Jeon family instantly.

Jisoo, Taehyung, Ara and Yeonjun always team up against Taegukk, Jungkook and Soobin and will eventually win as their partners willingly loose themselves to see their angels smile.

Whipped.

Now Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in the front row watching Ara marrying his fiancé Beomgyu.

"Koo hyung don't cry", the now 47 year old Taehyung said to his 50 year old husband who's crying as her daughter is gonna marry him and go away.

"Let Ara live her life happily. You didn't allow the poor girl to date because you scared away all the boys she dated. Now shut up or else I'll leave you and go away and live with her."

With this he shut his mouth and watched the beautiful moment happily.

He looked at husband who's still beautiful no matter how old they be.

"You're so beautiful baby. Nothing's changed", he whispered sweetly with his loving smile.

And as expected Tae still flustered and hid his face in jungkook's chest.

No matter how old they become, nothing changes between them.

They're old just at their age, but their hearts are still young in love.

The End