ⓉⓌⓄ

Pin drop silence, the sound of AC was the only thing being heard.

Both Jeons were shocked as they never expected that answer.

Upon bearing the silence, he looked up with glossy eyes and smiled a sad smile saying, "It's okay I get that you might be disgusted. I'll not disturb you and will take my leave–", he's cut off when Mrs.Jeon stood in front of him while hugging him and caressing his hair saying, "Don't think like that Taehyungie. We were just shocked. And you said you feel me like your mom and no mom will hate their son."

Upon hearing this, he further pushed his head into her stomach and wrapped his arms around her and finally, finally, let the 6 months pain and tears out.

"Shhh let it all out baby. It's okay. We are there for you", she whispered sweet things to him while he cried his heart out.

Jungkook just sat there in shock by seeing him crying horribly like that.

He looked at his mom when she signalled him to get a water bottle.

Standing up, he slowly made his way to get it and sat down beside the crying male, patting his back to comfort him.

After a good crying of 20minutes, he backed away from her and wiped his face while mumbling a small, "Sorry I was carried away."

"No no here drink some water", Jungkook passed him the water bottle.

Mrs.Jeon sat on the other side of him and held his hand.

"So you want to talk about it baby?", she asked sweetly wiping the tears on his face.

He nodded his head and unknowingly held jungkook's hand with his and intertwined them while leaning back to sit in a comfortable position.

"Mom dad and me, we live in Daegu. They have a company there, The Kim Enterprises. We were pretty rich and had a respectful name in the society. Whatever they do, they want it to be perfect. All they care about is money and name. They never showed love to me and say that they were working hard for me. I was fine with it. Even though we don't go out and have fun like how everyone do, I'm still fine as they are, at-least speaking with me", he talked calmly with a sad smile.

"I said I don't want to take up the ceo place after my dad. Initially they were angry but then they eventually agreed with it and allowed me to go to an arts university as I requested. The thing is when I was a kid, I used to be all alone in that huge house with security men who doesn't even show any emotions on their faces", he stopped for letting out a smile that came when he thought of those men, who he used to call uncle and annoy them when they don't respond to him.

Sighing, he continued, "So I have a problem with interacting with people. As a result, when I grew up, I was all shy and quiet. They thought it would be best if I do online schooling and they did it. Because of that I never had any friends. But I'm fine with that."

"When I went to the university, you can guess that I had a huge trouble with socialising. 4 months have passed just like that with me staying quiet and not speaking with anyone, continuing my work. Days passed like that. All was fine until one day my professor said he need to tell me some points to improve my work as I was already a bright student in class", he paused to caress his belly, "He's a very good looking man, teaches very well and cares about his students. And so the innocent me back then said yes and stayed back after classes. You can tell what might have happened. He locked the door and started touching me. He's like so tall and manlier in front of me. I tried my best but he won. And he got what he wanted. He raped me that day", he let a few tears to roll down his face when he thought of the pain and hell he went through that day.