𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢!

✧・゚: 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔶 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔯!

A little thing that Valencia loved about dating Steven was that his personality seemed to be addictive like a drug. No matter the situation, Steven somehow managed to brighten the mood with his laughs and vibrant smiles. One of the many instances where the blond drummer's personality had come in handy was tonight. Right as Valencia stepped through the front door of the band's trashed apartment to relish in the party they threw, some blonde chick "accidentally" spilled her drink on Valencia's oversized white shirt. The obnoxious blonde girl was saying something about not meaning to do it, but her facial expression said otherwise. She wasn't sorry at all.

In fact, the blonde was more than happy to try and start a fight with Tommy Lee's sister. There were many, many girls who absolutely despised Valencia simply because they were jealous of how she was surrounded by rockstars all the damn time. The funny thing was that she didn't choose to be born in the family she was born in and she certainly didn't expect to be dating one of the sweetest drummers ever. Not only that, but magazines trashed Valencia all the time. Sometimes the articles about her were out of context which oftentimes pissed her off because the media was making her out to be some type of narcissistic princess who wanted the world to bow down to her.

And since the petty blonde got Valencia all riled up, Steven decided to step in and diffuse the situation before his girl decided to rip out the random girl's hair extensions. And as soon as the drummer stepped into the picture, the blonde scowled at Valencia and begrudgingly strutted away from the two of them. Valencia was seething with anger while Steven was just glad that he managed to stop a possible catfight from breaking out in the living room. And even though, the brunette was pretty angry, Steven's heartwarming and comforting smile actually helped make Valencia feel better.

Soon enough, the young couple traveled to Steven's room—which wasn't just his room because the guys took turns sleeping in the bed since there were only two beds in the whole apartment. If one of them wanted to sleep comfortably for the night, they had to act fast and claim one out of two beds. But Steven had a plan before the night even started: he wasn't going to drink a single drop of alcohol until after he hooked up with Valencia. The drummer knew that all of his bandmates would be under the influence and they wouldn't be in the right mindset to find their way into the bedrooms. So Steven took his opportunity to outsmart them and have some alone time with his gorgeous girlfriend.

Valencia's whiny moans drifted into Steven's ears like a sweet melody. It was like a songbird who sang in the early hours of the morning. Steven's eyes were currently focused on Valencia's sculpted stomach, but when the drummer heard a particular sound he liked escape her mouth, Steven's eyes began to go up and while doing so, he examined every part of her body until his eyes landed on Valencia's face. Valencia seemed to be in her own world, eager to finally have the best orgasm ever. A light blush was tinted on her cheeks from her constant up and down motions while a light sheen of sweat had appeared on her forehead from the unintentional workout. But that wasn't necessarily a problem for her though since the brunette adored being on top during sex. And of course, her boyfriend would never admit to it, but he was totally a bottom for the most part.