vchap 4: do you want to reject me like everyone else?

Hey special chap its vincents p.o.v yay!! ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~πππππππππππππππππ×××÷×÷×××÷¶¶×÷¶¶¶×•×|¶|
I heard a boys voice call Ariel , probably her mad boyfriend. I would be mad if she was in a car with another guy and we were dating.. I mean look at her Shes just wow. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm so glad I hit her I don't want to lose her ever. My phone did the notification sound thing I should change it to vibrate like Ariel's.

From: naith
He dude I see your car in the parking lot come in this place its awesome I mean its my school isn't it? :) Hehe understand it? Naith naith Hehe nop I didn't make u laugh did I? And who's that girl that's with you her hair doesn't go with her skin color btw :)

..that...stupid.....garden hoe.........
I got another message god help me

From: dad

Hey sport :) I want to see you I heard u became emo u must look great :D I miss you text me ? Pls Vinci? ):

I hated my dad and the way he calls me Vinci I only want Ariel to call me that even though I don't like it but im dealing with it

To: dad
Hey ):< don't call me Vinci and yes I'm emo not like you would care anyway u left me didnt you? Don't text me dad pls I'm having a good day and your ruining it.

I put my phone on sleep and noticed ariel was still next to me rubbing my arm.

"You okay Vinci?"

"Yea fine" I looked the other way from her and flicked her hand off of me

"Really Vinci"

"Shut up! Go with your boyfriend already"

"I'm with him already" she set her angry eyes on me

"A-ariel I'm sorry"

"No drop it" she slipped her way out of the car

"Do you want to reject me like everyone else Ariel?" I said looking at her shoes

She looked back and smiled

" Vinci get out the car now pls"

I slipped my self out of the car and walked to her. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. Tears ran down my cheeks. I'm a boy I'm not suppose to cry.

"Why would I reject you prince Vincent?"

I smiled at the comment

"A-ariel is this the hot guy ui texted me about"

"Yup"

I smiled at her reply.

Does she just want to reject me like everyone else?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next time I'm making a cliff hanger literally I want to annoy u (:< Are u gonna reject me like everyone else? I said that to lance once and he just picked me up and took me to the doctors office . cute story (: did u like the chap Vincent has a secret... And its a big one...
Bai!