chapter 8: dont eat me!

The boy was adorable, but Vincent was hot as duck. I smiled back at the boy and said:
"Why aren't you cute"
"Vincent wouldn't like you saying that Ariel" he giggled.
Vincent came out of no where and put his elbow on Justin's head. Omg this  guy is tall..
"I wouldn't like you saying that princess" he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. "Time to go home children" he said talking my hand and showing me to the parking lot. Justin got in the back and I sat on the front with Vincent. I started sipping on my water.
"Hey Justin what do you think about Ariel being your sister in law?" Vincent said looking through the rear-view window at Justin. I started choking on my water and Im pretty sure I turned purple.
"Yea! I would like that a lot!" Justin said smiling and showing his silver braces. I choked harder on the water.
"Ariel you okay?" He looked at me choking. He stopped the car at a local hospital and took me and my still choking self. Justin skipped happily behind us. When we got to the room there was what you call a "sexy nurse" waiting with a lot of tools. I choked harder when I saw her. smirked at me and smiled at Vincent.
"Did you try water" she said with her white smile. Justin fixed his glasses and said.
"With all respect miss, are you retarded at all? The reason that's she's choking is because of water didn't you read the file that they gave you. Because I'm pretty sure that's what its for" she smirked at him and smiled at Vincent once again.
"Can you tell me what happened with your little sister?" She asked. Vincent made a playful smile..please dont say somthing stupid..
"Well me and my little sister and little brother were driving home when I asked my little brother if he liked if his big sister would be his sister in law, so she started choking on the water she was drinking, you know darn right she's not my sister ma'am" he said smiling at the end. I choked even more until I threw up all over the nurses shoes. She looked at her red pumps (heels) and looked at me disgusted. I smirked and said
"I'm better now." I got up from my chair and walked out that place like a boss.your little sister...
"HA! If I was his little sister I would be crushing on my brother that's disgusting lady!" I accidently said out loud. I ran out of the hospital and sat  behind it on the floor. I wiped  my eyes because I've been crying for about 8 minutes now. I'll never have a chance with Vincent...  Maybe that's what the dream tried to tell me... I fell asleep sitting behind a building not thinking of the danger I was in. Your sister in-law.... Your little sister...  I would love that! All these things running through my head until I started to dream.
I woke up in a room with cream walls and a white ceiling. A blue haired emo girl was sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Hey" she said as she waved and smiled at me.
"H-hello there" I said awkwardly.
"I'm Vincents sister Maddie" she said smiling.
"H-how did I get here?" I asked looking around.
"Well Justin found you sleeping behind a building and Vincent decided to take you here instead of your house your so cute also, I would love to maybe dye your hair or style it" she said playing with my curly hair I just cut.
"It used to be longer" I said playing with one of my curls. Vincent came in the room and waved at me.
"Maddie how do you like your sister in-law she choked when I asked Justin" he said smiling.
"Oh yes she's super sweet and cute, you guys dating?" She said
"Oh not yet but we will I'm sure of it." Justin walked in.
"But there's a 50% chance she likes the little brother instead. Kidding" justing giggled. Then a women with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes walked in.what is this a family reunion?
"I didn't know there was a family reunion inside of my daughters room" the lady said.you took the words right out my mouth lady.
"Were meeting your daughter in law ma" Maddie said pointing at me.
"Oh goodness she's such an angel, a dark version of princess Ariel." His mother said.
"Her name is Ariel mom" Vincent said grabbing my hand. The mothers mouth formed an o.
"How long have you and this lovely lady been together.?" His mother asked.
"Were not together yet but we will be" Vincent said hugging my head.
After all that....
"Hey Ariel I'm sorry about all that" Vincent said to me patting my head.
"Nah its fine." I said flinging his hand of my head. A giant dog jumped on me and I screamed: "OH MY HEAVENS OF GOD DONT EAT ME!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy easter! Omg Bunny hop. bunny hop lalalallalala.
Short chapter ik. But it was cute admit it. I was  actually choking on water while writing this so I decided to add that in there!!! Yeah!!!