chapter:06 FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL

Life is even harder when we are in love. Its experiments us on how loyal we are. Let me clear this that a true lover never says that one is loyal, he will always show this when time comes and you know what THE BEST PART IS THAT A TRUE LOVE ALWAYS WINS, NO MATTER ITS A WOMEN OR MEN. LOVE IS NEVER WASTED. NOT NOW BUT SOONER IT WILL BE WORTHY.
               You work all days and nights, always try to keep yourself busy in work but still all you do is for your love. You want others to understand this that your love is valid but sometimes i feel shame for those who don't know the meaning of LOVE. Their concepts are so weak about it that they think love is the thing that can be only between two specific genders. Its not their fault, its the fault that the things in their life make them think like that. I cleared this thing in my previous chapter that no one is bad things or different incidents make them bad, similarly everyone had mind and thoughts but HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT WHY EVERYONE THINK DIFFERENTLY? The incidents and things had made them do this, even they don't want to. Life is not easy for everyone but except for those who accept the life challenges and be focused on what they have to be. If you are worried about what you're gonna be just leave it on Allah, He loves you and will decide better for you.
               There are different types of loves, of course not everyone gets! But the one who is LOYAL. Sometimes we met some guy we start about that guy and then conclude this that we are in love. Oh man! Are you in your senses? What do you think love is? I mean have you ever been through that? LOVE IS A PERFECT DEFINITION OF MAN HAS IN HIS HEART. LOVE IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO KNOWS THAT IT HAS NO COST, LOVE IS THE NAME OF SACRIFICING, LOVE IS THE NAME OF OBEDIENCY AND LOVE IS WORTHY. It give you the ability to try again, never to lose, making others happy. Love will always give you pain, but you will always make the guy happy but the point is that it actually teaches you patience to always have what you need. So you have to be patient and make someone feel special.
               Love is of different kinds. The one who loves their family and are loyal to them and can't see them cry. Well! Everyone can't see his loved one cry but I have exaturated this kind because that's me. The others are who love their teachers, i don't know why we kept on ignoring this one but the one who even makes you learn a single alphabet is your teacher so don't take this one minor its very special. The other kind is! You know the common one but who actually are in it they say its not common, i mean love is not common. Moreover there are one's who love Allah Almighty and live for Him, those one are extremely loyal. Similarly you'll see one's who are the hope of hopeless people, this one kind of eye catching. Have you ever seen a guy who is being loved by the poor and helpless people of our society? I am in love with this type. Ahhhh! If i started discussing all the types believe me pages will be finished but never the love. So you have to believe this that love is worthy and love is never wrong if you think its love and it hurt you then its not love. Love is not something to be lost or lose. The one which is lost then understand this that it is not love.
               We all have experienced this that our love is sometimes not useful but believe me it will be if and only if you are always loyal no matter the other guy is not and if you would left that guy then tell what will be the difference between that guy and you. Its obvious that love is not easy. It is just like a garden full of roses but remember one thing roses also have thorns on it. So you have to endure the pain of thorns and then the fragrance of those lovely roses.
         Some mistakes can be made, if you think that you're in love when you're really just in pain but the end is better for you that's the moral of the story!