Chapter 2

Mike whistled as he walked in, completely obvious to his friends discomfort as usual. He put the coffee on the desk and clapped as if he was a magician. "One coffee, from Magic Mike."

Billie forced a smile that probably looked more like a grimace. Then Mike got it. "You alright?"

Billie watched as Mike frowned, taking in his friends appearance. He just didn't look.. Right.

"I think I'm comin' down with a cold or something." He managed before swallowing a wave of nausea. Mike held the back of his hand up to Billie's forehead and looked alarmed.

"Holy shit Beej, you're burnin' up."

Billie's insides were starting to swirl again and he knew he needed Mike to leave. If Mike saw him puke or worse, something out the other end... this whole show would be off, no question.

"Yeah. Can you go find Tré?'

Mike frowned. "Why?"

Billie searched his head for an answer but found nothing. He needed Mike to get out, now. His stomach was screaming at him and it wasn't telling him he was going to puke, quite the opposite. "Dude, go."

This time, Mike narrowed his eyes. "Why? What's wrong?'

"I have to go to the bathroom." Not even a lie.

"So? I'm not gonna follow you in there y'know."

Billie couldn't take it any more and ran into the bathroom, cursing and slamming the door.

Mike raised his eyebrows and flopped down on the bed, flicking through the channels. Billie was hiding something.

After what felt like 4 years, Billie finally came out of the bathroom. He looked pale and tired, and Mike felt the need to get to his side as soon as he saw him. He held him tightly against his chest and rubbed his back. "Tell me what's wrong, Billie."

Billie was finally comforted by someone and nuzzled into Mike, smelling the well recognisable scent of his best friend which comforted him enough to tell Mike. "I think I got food poisoning or something."

Mike frowned and moved Billie over to the bed, tucking him in. "What symptoms do you have?"

"Oh y'know, all the good stuff. Diarrhoea, sickness, dizziness, aches and pains, especially my stomach. Maybe it's flu, I dunno. But I'm doing the show." Billie said.

Mike sighed, knowing arguing was pointless. He decided the best thing for Billie was sleep, so he kicked his shoes off and climbed into bed with Billie, holding him and rubbing his stomach slowly to try and ease the pain.

Eventually he felt Billie relax in his embrace and fall asleep.