A Peek Into The Order

Notes:

I'm listening to murder mysteries on Facebook, this girl talks of murders and ghost stories while doing her makeup, and I'm obsessed.

Last chapter for today :) see you again. I'm tired so I don't have much to say. I've been writing for this since 2 am and now it's 10 am.

<><><>

/

It has been a few days since Christmas. Merlin had opened the shop, and he sold quite a bit of product. And more electronic guides than products. But the grand opening was very well received by the wizarding community. There were many half-bloods who grew up with Muggle technology, and there were many Muggle-borns that were excited.

The purebloods scoffed at the technology and kept their distance for quite a few months. But that was expected. The business was booming either way. Everyone by now, I had to come back from the holidays, and the store was finally open with full capacity. The prices were so low that the products flew off the shelf.

Not that Merlin minded. He was told by quite a few people that he should raise the price. Seeing as it was so amazing and the technology itself was pretty expensive in the Muggle world. But Merlin refused. He wanted everyone to be able to have it, and he had more than enough money to provide for himself and for his business and his wages that he didn't need to put the price so high; he had enough money to make everything equal for everyone. And that's probably why he got a lot of business.

For the whole month of December and a little bit into January, there were pictures of Merlin and his products all over the news. While some newspapers were talking about the products like he wanted them to, a particular newspaper, The Daily Prophet, focused only on Merlin only, having his face plastered over the front cover for days on end, much to his displeasure.

But aside from the successful business venture, Merlin was invited to the Weasley house and was asked to bring some cell phones to show to the order. Most of the members would be there, even Sirius, who was told he shouldn't come, but he was curious and planned to hide and just watch from afar. Merlin had a feeling as to what was happening and was actually excited.

He didn't have any plans to join the war. But it doesn't mean he didn't want to help out. And he was slowly being inclined to join the war because his friends were seemingly a part of it. If Remus was part of the light, he was obviously going to fight in the war, and Harry Potter was probably the main protagonist of this whole event, so he would probably join as well. But he wasn't in any rush. If anything serious happened, Merlin could push his way into the conversations and into the meetings if he so desired. But being introduced this way was safer and easier.

Merlin arrived at the Weasley residence in the afternoon one Sunday in January. It was a peaceful day at the store, and he could leave it to Sam and Gideon to take care of everything. And Julius was truly a salesman. So he had no worry about his store. He did hire trustworthy people in the first place.

Remus and Merlin were currently standing outside of the Weasley residence. Merlin offered to meet him there, but Remus said he would happily take Merlin, and here they were. The people that were here from the order was practically everyone. Because they had to learn how to use the phone for it to be useful, this was basically a lesson that Merlin was going to give to a bunch of hardened veteran wizards and witches that did not look like they should be in class, yet here they were.

But even though Merlin seemed so young, he was, in fact, older than everyone in this room, so his passing down some wisdom didn't seem so weird in the scheme of things. Not that anyone but Merlin knew that, though.