CHAPTER 4

Steven's POV:

We found Peridot on the beach and decided we should make sure everything was alright. We walked up to Peridot and she didn't seem to notice us until I spoke up.

Steven: "Hi Peri!"

Peridot jumped at this as I said that. I think I startled her.

Peridot: "Oh, Steven, Connie hi. You startled me."
Well that answered it. I did startle her.

Connie: "Sorry, you were just looking a little down. So we came to see if everything was alright." She had said in a concerned voice.

Peridot: "Yea, everything's good. Just, thinking, about stuff." Peridot had replied with a quieter than usual volume.

Steven: "Well what were you thinking about?" I asked the green gem.

Peridot: "Just like, how we can finally relax after all that's happened. Ever since I came to earth I've still been doing a lot of thing with the longest break being at least one month. It feels nice to know that everything will be ok."

Steven: "Wow, I've never really thought about that." I replied to the small gem. She looked cute just sitting there and relaxing. It made me feel relaxed to.

Connie: "Its really relaxing here on the beach. Just sitting here, doing nothing as you watch the sea." She had replied with to my comment.

It made me feel relaxed just, well relaxing. We sat down on the sand with Peridot. I think Peridot actually fell asleep, leaning on my shoulder. It made me feel warm inside, as I had felt my face heat up a bit. We stayed like that for about an hour until Peridot had woken up from her cat nap. She looked at me and blushed a small bit. The blush being barely noticeable. She readjusted her posture to sit up.

Connie was just looking at us with a weird smirk on her face. Peridot liked up to see that the sun had moved a large amount.

Peridot: "nnngh, what time is it?" She said in a very tired voice like she had just woken up, which she had.

Connie: "You were asleep for around an hour." She said still with that smirk on her face.

Peridot: "And you didn't do anything about it?" She said sounding the tiniest bit annoyed.

Connie: "Well you looked very peaceful and we didn't want to wake you." Still having that smirk on her face.

Steven: "You were very cute while asleep." I had stated. I noticed he cheeks turn a tint of blue. She was blushing.

Peridot: "I AM NOT CUTE!" She shouted, but not to loud that the people on the boardwalk heard it.

Steven: "Aw your blushing!" I said in a more childish way.

Peridot: "No n-no I'm not." She denied trying to shake of the blush she had on her face.

Connie: "Suuuure." She said sarcastically. "Anyways we were going to Fun-land today, wanna come." She asked the green gem.

Peridot: "Hmmm, sure, I don't have anything else to do." She accepted.

To be continued.

Wow another chapter done. Peridot's going back to Fun-land. Last time she was there was when she found out about her 'metal powers'. Ferrokinesis, to be exact. 499 words. Doing well so far. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Have a good day, hope you aren't sad like me. Heh, I'm always sad. Or at least most of the time. Hope you all are having a good winter! Might make another one before Christmas. In the meantime, MERRY CRISIS! HOPE YOU DON'T DIE! Because if you die I won't have any more readers.