THE NIGHT I KISSED A GIANT SPACE ROCK

Y/N's POV

Well my heart's broken , my girlfriend who I've been dating for 3 years had been cheating on me . To add salt to the wound I found out on our 3 year anniversary , the day I had planned to propose .

Let me backtrack here , I had just come home from work . I was very excited cause today I was gonna ask my girlfriend Vanessa to marry me . We had been dating for 3 years .

I walked into the house and didn't see anyone , I didn't think much of anything and went to our shared bedroom and that's when my heart shattered because there on the bed was my girlfriend and best friend Luke .

I stood there in shock , I was frozen until I had a sob sound in the room , it was my sob , that's when they noticed my crying form in the door way . They tried to cover up but it was all for naught .

They tried to explain themselves but it was too late before they could make up any stories I had already run out of the house , I ran , ran and ran until my feet hurt then I finally collapsed and cried my heart out .

As I was crying I didn't notice the glowing speck coming from the sky that was gradually growing as time went by . I suddenly felt some heat and looked up to see a giant rock about smoosh me , as there was no time for me to move I accepted my felt and kissed they giant a** space rock .

The meteorite smooshed me and I thought I had died , but I was wrong as I felt a second wind and crawled out from under it  , I looked at the giant rock and them my surroundings then quickly made my way away from the crash spot .

I quickly went to the nearest inn and booked a room , then went to sleep . It was a bad sleep as my dreams were riddled with sight of my best friend and my now ex girlfriend sharing a bed

When I woke up the bed was huge , I felt so tiny , 'Did the bed get bigger in my sleep ' I thought to myself . Then I noticed something , everything looked bigger , I looked at myself to notice I was shrunken . I looked like Tom Thumb .

'Ahhhhhhh' I shrieked , then I was back to normal again . I breathed a sigh of relief and started to think things though logically .

Just as I was beginning to calm down my entire room was engulfed by smoke and when I was trying to flee I felt a pinprick in my neck Andi start to feel wossy . I saw a lot of soldiers enter my room and finally a general flying on a jet pack .

"Take him to area 51" are the last words I heard before I blacked out . When I came to I was in different clothes and I was locked up in an unknown area and started freaking out .