The Beginning

Before you start reading this fan fiction, I just want to make it clear, I've improved my writing skills and my english since I've started writing this, so the first chapters may not seem that good, but just be patient and keep reading, it will get better, I promise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Help! Help!" screamed Wendy trying to get out of that such of a small cage, even though if someone heard her and tried to save her, the person would die. Peter wouldn't let her go so easily.

             "Shut up!" Peter yelled starting to get impatient and mad at her 'childness' "no one is going to save you Wendy Darling!"

        "John and Michael are coming to rescue me! I know that! They will! And when they do it, they will kill you!" she yelled in tears and also scared, because she knew Peter, and sometimes she had to be careful with words, specially those kind of words.

        Peter didn't be mad at all, he could feel pain, he didn't like to hear people saying this, but Peter Pan never felt any pain(at least showed he felt), Peter Pan was powerful, he was 'The King of Neverland'. He let out a slight laugh as he looked at her and saw the tears rolling down her face, he didn't want to do that. For the first time in ages, he felt the need to hold her and apologize, he wanted to tell her he would protect her no matter what, and that's why she was in the cage, he wanted her to know everything was going to be okay, so he just took her out of the cage. She knew, if she made any move he would do someting, very bad, so she just stood there.

        She frowned even more and wipped the tears away "whatever, now give me some clothes for me to sew up" she grabbed some of the clothes as he left on the floor and sat on her bed sewing it.

        But then Wendy heard some strange noises coming from deep in the woods and when she looked up, she saw five big black hungry wolves coming up to her direction. "PETER!" she screamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh hey guys!

this is kinda my first story and I am not from USA or not any country where the language is english so if I wrote anything wrong I'm sorryy!

if you enjoyed, show other people this and don't forget to wait fot the next chapter!

xo bye!