The Morning After

My god this mattress was comfortable against my skin. This pillow literally felt like a cloud. You know where those ads claimed it was light floating on a cloud...this shit was it.

All of a sudden my eyelids sprung open. 

And I definitely wasn't in my apartment. Or my clothes for that matter as I raised the sheet and looked down at myself in my birthday suit.

Fuck sake.

I held the sheet against me as I heard someone yawn loudly. I raised my head up to see a naked lady stretching at the foot of the bed. 

What the hell happened!

"Keen for some breakfast?" I heard Damien's voice and I realised it wasn't me he was talking to, but the chick at the foot of the bed. He came over to her with just a towel wrapped around his waist and planted a kiss on her lips. She smiled and nodded, before getting up and walking off with Damien, tits and ass still out.

I tilted my head. I mean, if you have it, why not flaunt it.

I tried sitting up and just as I was about to stretch I felt the bulldozer mowing down my brain and had the sudden urge to syphon out all the contents of my stomach. I tried wrapping the sheet around me to be a bit more modest but made a mad dash for what I assumed was the ensuite bathroom to puke ASAP.

----

I had a threesome with Damien and I'm assuming his friend-with-benefits/girlfriend/hook up fuck person. FML. Come get coffee with me.

I pressed send and waiting for Shane to reply. Shane is my fabulous friend slash flatmate. He loved dick as much as a fat kid loves cake. And that how he described himself. He had escaped New Jersey with me because his parents could never accept him and his flamboyant life he was finally revealing to the world. 

Giiirrrrrl. Coming. Be ready in 10. Damien's grade in the sack please xxx

I laughed and couldn't possibly reply. I mean. I didn't even really remember coming back to his apartment, let alone fucking him...and her.

Damien and Carmen were eating breakfast when I came out of the shower and wearing some clothes Carmen had lent me. I was a bit taller than her so her sweatpants were three-quarter pants on me. 

Damien gave me a wink and a slap on the ass when I headed out his door. I basically confirmed it to myself that he was the set casanova legend mentioned. So help me this is gonna get weird at work. I said goodbye to them just as Shane messaged that he was downstairs waiting in the cab.

----

You know damn well I went and googled up about Pete after I had met him

You know damn well I went and googled up about Pete after I had met him. Being Mr. Grande made him a target on social media. His picture was easy to find and there was a lot of social media interactions between him and Ariana.

I groaned as I looked at him and Ariana on my phone. I didn't even know why I was thinking about him considering we had only had a brief encounter at the party.

"Well ain't he cute" Shane laughed, peeking over to what I was looking at. He sure was. Maybe I will forget all about him and Damien for that matter by the time Saturday rolls itself around again.

We both ended up deciding on going  to McDonald's for the morning pick-me-up and gossip session. Shane had responsibly gone out and got home in one piece while my dumbass got completely wasted and stayed the night at someone else's home.

"Sooo. Tell me everything" Shane grinned, shoving his hash brown in his mouth and doting on me till I spilled the beans. On everything. Even the small meeting with Pete. Which when I think about it now, wasn't really relevant from the night. 

----

Osssshhhh bro

Osssshhhh bro. You hooked up with pretty lady. Sick!!!

Damien grinned as he read the reply from the group messenger...