Dancing With A Stranger

The first show of season 44 of SNL had just finished. I had made myself comfortable on the set even with the junior role. Being a runner for a TV production means you were pretty much the show bitch. 

You wanted coffee? I'd get it. Needed the microphones placed on the cast? I gotchu. Somebody needed a slap? I'll happily grab the director for you. 

Although this job was like I said before, mainly bitch work, it also had perks. With success came the awesome stuff. Like open bar after parties.

I wasn't sure what time it was but I was having a blast

I wasn't sure what time it was but I was having a blast. The music filled my ears and the colourful strobes of light illuminated the whole room and I watched the  colours hit the different corners of the room. 

I laughed as Damien from the camera crew and I had been dancing for a while. I loved the way he had the perfume of confidence. I also understood why people had told me to be wary of him. He was the camera casanova on SNL.

 He was the camera casanova on SNL

i don't wanna be alone tonight. it's pretty clear that I'm not over you.

He bit his lip and our foreheads touched as he slowly brought me into his arms. I took a sip of my beer that I refused to abandon and slung an arm over his shoulder and watched our hips as they swayed together, Damian's hand came to my hips as he pulled me flush against him and slowly grinded up to me. 

I buried my head in his neck and I felt him laughing against me. 

My god. I was hot and bothered. I knew his kind all to well. And I fell for their tricks as well. Just like I was tonight. I had thoughts of what I wanted to do with him as our eyes met again. 

"D-Man-He-Am!!!!". Damien looked over as one of the cast members Pete came over, holding a tray with shot glasses and a couple pints. He had a joint behind his ear and he stopped in front of me and offered Damien a shot. Damien grabbed two and chugged one down before offering the other one to me.

"Well hello pretty lady!" Pete turned as I downed the shot and coughed a little. Stone-cold stinger? I'll tell you one thing. I HATE jägermeister. It's a long story. 

I licked my lips in disgust then quickly drunk the rest of my beer. Then eyed the two on the tray, quickly grabbing one and smiling as I took a sip.

 Then eyed the two on the tray, quickly grabbing one and smiling as I took a sip

"Lita. Pete. Pete. Lita" Damien happily introduced us. I shook his hand and it dawned on me that this was the Pete Davidson everyone said was "makin' whoopie" with Grande. 

I quickly looked away when I went to eye up Pete only to see he was already watching me. He laughed and gave me a quick grin and wiggled his eyebrows before heading off with his tray of shots elsewhere.

"Now where were we?". I felt a blush run rampant on my face and Damien pulled me back into his arms and nuzzled his face on my shoulder as I felt kisses as light as a feather on my shoulder and slowly making their way up my neck....