ONE !

"SHE'LL    SEE

"SHE'LL SEE."

(Y/n) hated the rain more than anything at the moment; the crystal blue droplets soaking her to the bone

(Y/n) hated the rain more than anything at the moment; the crystal blue droplets soaking her to the bone. her clothes clinging to her frail body very much uncomfortably. she had worked long hours to afford such a nice top, her disappointment was immeasurable.

she sighed, turning to look up at the Magnolian gray sky as the rain came crashing down in waterfalls. her (H/c) bangs sticking to her forehead and cheeks, the girl attempted to wipe her wet face with her sleeves- not that it helped.

it's had been seven years since more than half of the Fairy Tail wizards disappeared mysteriously. seven full years of pain and loneliness. (Y/n)'s heart ached just thinking about it, oh how she missed Natsu's annoying laugh, Lucy's stern lectures, Gray's bickering, Juvia's obsessing. she missed them all so much that it physically hurt.

she was only eleven when she first heard the news of their disappearance, to say her heart was crushed would be an understatement- she was beyond broken. she watched helplessly as Fairy Tail's reputation dwindled to nothing but the "guild with no members."

after (Y/n)'s fellow guildmates were proved missing, Fairy Tail was forced into Twilight Ogre's care. they offered said guild a hall; and asked for rent in exchange. not out of the goodness of their heart or anything- how absurd would that be. those rowdy wizards wanted nothing more than what was left of Fairy Tail's fortune (which wasn't much.)

as soon as our little hero, (L/n), turned 16 the legal working age for any wizard, she took it upon herself to pay off the debt that ate her new master, Maco, alive. the (h/c) headed girl would most times take 5 jobs one after another.

and so, for every month, (Y/n) tried her absolute hardest to pay off the hefty price Twilight Ogre called "rent."

though, the girl will admit- magic jobs weren't exactly her strong suit. don't get me wrong (Y/n)'s magic wasn't weak, it added to her embarrassment that the reason she isn't the best at jobs was her lack of brains. she wasn't strategic with her attacks and plans; which more than often would lead to her failure.